1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
That's because the game is a 64 bit application. AppLocale and Locale Emulator don't work with 64 bit applications.
Aww that sucks, because my windows doesn't let me change the date format besides the ones of my language. Thanks for the answer, I guess I have to wait.

Nick34

Feb 16, 2020
To make it work.

1 delete the english file in the language folder
2 Start SetupReipatcherandautotranslator
3 Use for 1st launch SamuraiVandalism (Patch and Run)
4 Don't forget to change your regional settings in Japanese
5 You can play.

Roll on the patch!

Reactions: ConfogulWogul

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Its just too bad they changed from VX to UNITY and not MV while having a MV look lol

i really wanted to add custom content / mods for their games and was waiting for the upgrade to MV.. now it will never happen as UNITY is just crap for this

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
i'm uploading the 1.01 with reipatcher installed, but using the already translated menu from oneone1 that is much more readable.
it will take a little since my line is garbage -.-' i think 30 more minutes xD

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Reactions: Pu Tu

nope.spawn

Aug 14, 2017
is there a gallery?
Yes, the gallery becomes available once you've cleared the game at least once. The CGs aren't all available though. All animations are unlocked by default, but CGs need you to have seen them in game for it to show up in gallery.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
This sucks.. I was pretty exited for this game and after slowly downloading the damn thing I find out I need to implement a bunch of changes to make sure the game does crash in the menu, or crash in the intro, and then crash when entering/exiting buildings. Even after I've gone through others posts looking at solutions and changing region settings I can't progress in the game.

I'm looking forward to finally playing this but goddamn this has been frustrating

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
This sucks.. I was pretty exited for this game and after slowly downloading the damn thing I find out I need to implement a bunch of changes to make sure the game does crash in the menu, or crash in the intro, and then crash when entering/exiting buildings. Even after I've gone through others posts looking at solutions and changing region settings I can't progress in the game.

I'm looking forward to finally playing this but goddamn this has been frustrating
Look like we use the same drug to be high.
Just play in japanese and be raped by every enemies to farm "slut level" until the man finish to translate everything

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes