Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Now this is a surprise... This game apparently takes place post Ideology in Friction, it seems. Given that I remember that Zeff was trained by a woman who clearly had a Japanese name, in their mostly fantasy western medieval setting.

1621948021931.png

Reactions: ronney

mythyic

Feb 27, 2019
First file you shared didn't seemed to work with "opening" scene.

This one seems fixed for me both "leaving room" and "opening' scene errors I was getting, good job.

Now here's another question :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Items/skills doesn't seem to be displayed. Any ideas why?

If anything this seems like good "quick fix" without actually playing game, cuz I can bet error will pop up at some point eventually again. For gallery only seekers kinda works....

But game seems well polished to skip game ;d

I guess ill just wait, cheers!
The cause of them not being displayed is because the lc_tables English asset bundle has null for their values. I can say for sure sex history, map list, item words, skill words, weapons, and missions are broken.

If anybody else wants to give it a try, here's the tool I used:

Vibeon1

Jun 19, 2017
Ok... so to fix this you need to set your game in japan after restart then you can play the game.. 1233620_image_2021-05-25_160829.png

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Welp, I hope more seeds in your area will appear fast. I did faced such speeds in past, even to this day it still happends...
Ever tried emule? :unsure:
When this gonna download - eventually one eternity later, and i am gonna see the error screen - i will have to post it here for sure...

Sylvaria

Jan 20, 2019
Damn. Second in my creator favorite rank and it was unity?????
Why did it have to be this???

Last edited:

ronney

May 6, 2017
You always do the cucking in ONEONE games since you play the FMC, so why do you mind :unsure:
its not even cucking when its from the girl pov is it? it just cheating right? Anyway I am neutral about ntr I can enjoy it more from the female perspective or netori.

Reactions: Rethos

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
its not even cucking when its from the girl pov is it? it just cheating right? Anyway I am neutral about ntr I can enjoy it more from the female perspective or netori.
Well it depends, but when it's NTR from the FMC's pov it's still netori just like it would be from a MC's pov.

I get that some people don't want to play a character getting cheated on but since in ONEONE games you always play the girl who's cheating on the bf I don't understand how NTR would be an issue in this case o_O

Reactions: ronney

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
I think you meant to say Sakura Games and not Kagura.

Kagura's the one that's been doing proper translations with uncensor.
Sakura's the one that's translated past OneOne1 games that god forbids if it doesn't crash after every 5 minutes.
Kagura did some fuck up from time to time that's why i hope this is something better than that.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes