fm109

Oct 12, 2020
Only 1 possible solution: to separate the completed game package into several parts to make it easy to download. I forget last time an 8 GB game on this site offers several parts (such as the 4 X 2 GB part), making it bypass the quota limit by using Nopy.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
WHY NO NTR!!! GIVE US MORE NTR!!! ALL HENTAI SHOULD BE NTR(ED)
I really hope you are being sarcastic, otherwise stop it. NTR fans already get a bad rep for coming into threads and demanding our kink into everything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ale3

attaggee

Feb 12, 2019
My everyday 5GB MEGA quota can't handle this, any tips?
changing proxy servers helps, and if you don't have one download it in chrome, leave it open until the reset, refresh the page and it will continue where you left off, this also works with the proxy, or use the mega manager and it will finish up the next day

Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
hey guys im having a hard time with this.. it keeps crashing when i leave the room. i set my time and region but not my locate. it said i didnt need to and i tried it with it on as well and it didnt work. any other things you can think of?

this is the error it pulled

popober

Jun 9, 2017
yes. the normal english version doesn't even display everything correctly and crashes. and the auto translate.. should be obvious.

full speed on nopy:LOL:
Got it from hentai-sharing.net

Well, a character which I guess is called 'Mukuro' is written as 'black no', and some sentence sometimes makes no sense. They probably just did a massive google MTL of the game or something like that.
Damn. Here I was willing to brave the bugs, but if it's also MTL then I'm just gonna hold off. Thanks.

Reactions: Mr Technician

tommy65

May 17, 2017
ok so i have created a private torrent... i will seed till my ratio is up to 10 or so,
please note, my upload speeds are only 100Mbps, so if there are a few people downloading at once then, it may take some time...

Reactions: newfang56
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes