throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Presents Their Latest ONEONE1 Greatest HCG Packed Hentai Game. Are You Ready For The Fap-A-Thon Of Your Life !?
So this is a game presenting the GREATEST game and a Fap-A-Thon of MY life? H-game stories sure are complex these days. I'm still trying to figure out where the samurai and vandalism fit in.

Jun 27, 2020
is this another one that needs to lose to see scenes? arts looks really nice
Some scenes require you to lose a boss battle (they give you the option at the start of the battle to lose immediately) but most of the scenes are NPC interactions and battle animations, which are much higher quality than in their previous games.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Hmm game not even starting. Getting a white screen. No error. Changed timezone to jap but not format (doesn't show up in options)

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
great a new ONEONE1 game can't wait to play this. the only things missing now are the patch to make the English version work properly and the walkthrough/guide they normally release with their games.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
I don't get it, the first character can get fucked every which way but whatever I do the blonde or the pink haired girl never get any H scenes. Am I missing something?

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
lets hope we get a patch soon (anyone know a date?)
this looks really interesting

Aug 11, 2018
OneOne1 is saying that the game wasn't supposed to have an english version yet, it will get a proper translation on the steam realase (they have not given a realase date yet)

Reactions: smithyJohn32

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
I think using ANONFILE to download a file over 2 GB will give a turtle waiting time. And now I see the game is 5.9 GB, and there is an ANONFILE way for download... :rolleyes:

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
Managed to make the english version work at least for the prologue. Their english version is also MTL so you don't really have to wait for a patch guys.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes