• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rizsids

Oct 2, 2020
i'll be waiting for the hero of complete save file, always confused playing rpg like this though

Grahim

Jan 8, 2018
Did anyone got it to work with any other way? I used all the solutions that are in the comments but it keeps saying "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Eh... 1One1One, famous by glitched games with impossible to end routes whenever they got english releases... also, it seems it's their very first release with Unity Engine, can expect hell before patches or whatever... i'll probably wait the followed fixes and when it's at v1.10 or something, i'll try playing lols thanks for the share anyway ^^,

Reactions: Lucy798

haruyu2

Dec 18, 2019
I think this is edited MTL as you don't have to wait for the translations like in usual ReiPatcher machine translations. Tho I don't know if it's heavily edited or not, I'm still in the early stages of the game.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
items.png skills.png

stats.png pen.png

Auto translator is shit... But atleast it's playable.

I did crash aswell as soon as I tried to leave the first room.

I quit the game and deleted from Languages folder "English.json" file.

Then used SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe

Now text gets "auto translated" which is far worse then what was happening before.....

Not sure if thats the actual steps but it worked for me(in a way) tried aswell op's advice but it didn't budge to avoid crashing(with english.json file in it's place).

Running game on win7 x64, maybe later will copy to win10 laptop and try there "shrugs"

Game uses "still" cgi which from quick look was able to get from random events and "losing and giving up" battle. But Has smooth hentai animations(good stuff) during battle with monsters.

So overall better wait for fix, otherwise it's playable with MTL burning you're eyes.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It's hard not to like the corruption in OneOne1 games - if not for the size I'd download and check. But as OP notes, will wait for the patches.

Alutach.

Oct 25, 2019
Does anyone know how long will it take for the patch to arrive? Hopefully we won't wait for months and months.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
You guys should've waited for the fix before you posted the game now even if we download this there's no point since it crashes at the beginning
yep, i had to switch back and forth between languages just to finish the prologue... has a problem with english translation with japenese files... they will have to patch the japanese files and audio to work with the english translation... i really want to hurry up and have the main heroine and her friend from IinF in my party.... in fact, i might play that game while i'm waiting for this patch

alukard18

Apr 8, 2018
there are page on dlsite site how to set to japanese language for windows XP/7/8.1/10 ver.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Seems like another promising entry from Oneone1 but I have to wonder if it's another corruption game where you have to lose to see the H-content. I enjoyed Ideology in Friction as a game but not necessarily as an eroge precisely because of the need to lose. Losing to 'win' just seems counter-intuitive to me in this regard.

Would be interesting to see if it approached corruption through voluntary albeit reluctant acts though like in Liz and the Tower.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes