alukard18

Apr 8, 2018
Seems like another promising entry from Oneone1 but I have to wonder if it's another corruption game where you have to lose to see the H-content. I enjoyed Ideology in Friction as a game but not necessarily as an eroge precisely because of the need to lose. Losing to 'win' just seems counter-intuitive to me in this regard.

Would be interesting to see if it approached corruption through voluntary albeit reluctant acts though like in Liz and the Tower.
you can lose your virginity to dildo voluntary

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Trandeck

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
"I have talked with the developer. Looks like the english version will be no more, until steam release.
He even deleted the option in this new version."

Somebody said on the ulmf

Zyro

May 27, 2017
Not Kagura is a good thing maybe but damn shame it is censored. How's the translation tho? Since it's unity there's high chance it's just a MTL plugin.
I think you meant to say Sakura Games and not Kagura.

Kagura's the one that's been doing proper translations with uncensor.
Sakura's the one that's translated past OneOne1 games that god forbids if it doesn't crash after every 5 minutes.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
you can lose your virginity to dildo voluntary

Looking at the rest of the CG set, it does seem like there's a mix of con and non-con going around. Then again, Ideology in Friction had those too in the form of 'cutscenes' so I'm not too sure. Then again, it's a Oneone1 game. I'm probably going to have some fun playing it as a game.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
A OneOne1 Game without NTr? Thats odd..
probably cause the protag is female. although I would assume since you fuck everything in existence there is plenty of ntr happening to others. Just not MC. The thing I find hilarious is that this has an actual romance route... like who playing this kind of game plays for that.... And those that actually care for that wouldn't touch this game with a 10ft pole XD

alukard18

Apr 8, 2018
Looking at the rest of the CG set, it does seem like there's a mix of con and non-con going around. Then again, Ideology in Friction had those too in the form of 'cutscenes' so I'm not too sure. Then again, it's a Oneone1 game. I'm probably going to have some fun playing it as a game.
there more cg set

THE THINKER

May 26, 2017
went down the pure love route. before doing the degenerate route. but cant tell if this games sex system is it more or is it less retarded than the last 2. masturbate with a dildo? your now a slut who will fuck anyone. heres something even funnier in the pure route right after she fucked her boyfriend. right after the scene she now can fuck anyone. like what lmao. having sex with the boyfriend on the pure love route turns her into a slut who will fuck anyone. i know i shouldn't question a logic in a hentai game but what lmao

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Apparently, the translation fucked the assets up more than I thought and the common asset caused a crash when going into a scene too. I don't know what other errors might pop up, so I've just taken the commonSys and common file from the Japanese file and placed them in the English file. Texts on items and maps are missing from the game with this translation, so I'm not too keen on finding them either. This fixes the crashing caused by them, the file is bigger because it's uncompressed.

Just place it in サムライヴァンダリズムver1.00\AssetBundles\english and replace the scenarios file.
It still has errors try entering the houses in the town

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Apparently, the translation fucked the assets up more than I thought and the common asset caused a crash when going into a scene too. I don't know what other errors might pop up, so I've just taken the commonSys and common file from the Japanese file and placed them in the English file. This fixes the crashing caused by them, the file is bigger because it's uncompressed.

Just place it in サムライヴァンダリズムver1.00\AssetBundles\english and replace the scenarios file.
First file you shared didn't seemed to work with "opening" scene.

This one seems fixed for me both "leaving room" and "opening' scene errors I was getting, good job.

Now here's another question :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Items/skills doesn't seem to be displayed. Any ideas why?

If anything this seems like good "quick fix" without actually playing game, cuz I can bet error will pop up at some point eventually again. For gallery only seekers kinda works....

But game seems well polished to skip game ;d

I guess ill just wait, cheers!

Reactions: Trandeck

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
i dont know why but my locale emulator dont show to play the game, there's someway to use locale emulator without right click on the game??

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well wake me up when the update arrives, forse now I’ll just have to watch the game going into an agonizing purgatory circles of crashes

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
Guys I'm fairly sure the fix says that you can no longer play in english lmao

Guess we have to play in japanese now

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes