MatCK

Jun 2, 2017
I can't get the AutoTranslator to trasnlate automatically, have to press Alt+U for every line of text. Anyone now how to fix this?

replica

Aug 27, 2017
I can't get game run, I mean game launch normal no error or crash, all it show was all white screen, sound play like normal, but all it show was white screen.

try change gpu from nvidia and intel still no good for me

Ok, I found solution for this. If you use Acer thing and use their driver you need to install Intel driver directly from Intel

here is driver link

Last edited:
Reactions: eva88688

sh1san

Jun 21, 2018
Ok, I digged a bit around and found a fix for the crashes:

1. Go to <Game Directory>/Languages and delete English.json
2. Follow this guide: (Note that you must use the x64 version of BeepInEx)
3. Ta-da
View attachment 1212432
Thanks, this work for me too but with additional changes in the config file ( AutoTranslatorConfig.ini ):

[TextFrameworks]
EnableIMGUI=True
EnableUGUI=True
EnableNGUI=True
EnableTextMeshPro=True
EnableTextMesh=True
EnableFairyGUI=False

Chycreus

Mar 21, 2019
That is awesome joke material

1:
Baby, mother, father, and first words:

Mom:
"Honey, he's opening his mouth, I think his first word is coming"
- looks to Baby -
Mom:
"Say mommy, moooommmmyyyy"
You:
"WTF biatch, the hell is wrong with u, cant u keep ur preggo fetish to urself, now get outa ma way cuz ima off myself, since u couldnt take the hint when i kept kicking ur kidneys every single fokkin day"
Mom:
"Let's change his name to Damien"
Dad:
"Woman, waaaay ahead of you, after the hospital, the doctor and nurses running outa the room screaming AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, and the dead birds outside the room, I already registered the title True Omen - It Really Happened"

2:
Picture oooOoooOOOooOOO Dr Who soundtrack, followed by the TARDIS materialization sound

Doctor:
"Where are my keys, I am sure they were on THIS table"
- Room bursts into colours of all kinda,
then when it settles things have changed -
Doctor - noticing the absence of proof of his Companion's existence:
"Aaaand another one went to the past and pulled a Terminator on the own existence by removing Mom from the equation. I really should write Do Not Use To Punish Your Parents Preggo Fetish onto my TARDIS.
I jumped all the way to the end of the thread so sorry for not checking the context of this convo, but please tell me this isn't actually from the MTL

croPath

May 10, 2017
I jumped all the way to the end of the thread so sorry for not checking the context of this convo, but please tell me this isn't actually from the MTL
effectively it is ONEONE is one of those devs cursed to not getting translated

Suit

May 11, 2019
If you bothered to read what you were quoting you'd know it wasn't.

nccnnc09

Apr 14, 2019
OMG it's oneone1 game and it's 5GB ???????????
my quarantine time could never be betterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Feb 13, 2021
Guys 1.01 is uploaded, anyone knows the changelog? Are the crashes fixed in this new version?
someone please confirm whether it’s ok to download and start playing because if it’s still crashing in 1.01 then I’d rather wait for further updates!!

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes