dragoonzied

Feb 19, 2019
so guys , I have a solution for the game problems . put everything in japanese region , hour , language in the game and on pc . start to play in japanese and in the game load a save from the game . for me it started to translate the japanese phrases instantly in english and no more crash .

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
When can we expect a proper patch?
If it's Kagura then probably 1-2 years but if they want to translate by themselves then idk. No announcement from Kagura yet so the chance of in house tranlation are pretty high.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
English is my first language. I don't understand japanese. I hope it is completely translated to english because i don't like autotranslater very much :(.
While does say they're looking for a Unity developer, editor, and game tester for projects they've yet to announce. And since Samurai Vandalism is made with the Unity engine one could assume they and OneOne1 do have a contract and its this game they may be looking to hire help for.

pharal

Apr 13, 2020
The cause of them not being displayed is because the lc_tables English asset bundle has null for their values. I can say for sure sex history, map list, item words, skill words, weapons, and missions are broken.

If anybody else wants to give it a try, here's the tool I used:
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
After I started looking into it and understanding it, I made a script to separate out the Japanese sentences from the asset dumps and ran them through Google Translate.
There was A LOT missing, as you said, but eventually managed to get it all and construct some dump files that I then imported into the English assets.
Worked like a charm.

pharal

Apr 13, 2020
First file you shared didn't seemed to work with "opening" scene.

This one seems fixed for me both "leaving room" and "opening' scene errors I was getting, good job.

Now here's another question :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Items/skills doesn't seem to be displayed. Any ideas why?

If anything this seems like good "quick fix" without actually playing game, cuz I can bet error will pop up at some point eventually again. For gallery only seekers kinda works....

But game seems well polished to skip game ;d

I guess ill just wait, cheers!
Don't know if you have Reipatcher now, but I did a translation of everything that was missing (which was pretty much anything but speech). Even the chapters were just called Chapter1, Chapter2... etc.

If you are interested, you can find it here: https://f95zone.to/threads/samurai-vandalism-v1-01-oneone1.83578/post-5844807

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
going to wait on the patch for this one so it doenst crash in the begining
changing proxy servers helps, and if you don't have one download it in chrome, leave it open until the reset, refresh the page and it will continue where you left off, this also works with the proxy, or use the mega manager and it will finish up the next day
lol cant trust mega for some reason when trying to dowanload mega just kills itself and all my open pages of chrome

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Need some help i cannot figure out how to unlock h scenes early on in the first chapter for the other two girls that join your party later. Losing to monsters had no effect and losing boss fights didnt give any h scenes either

lygarx

Feb 13, 2017
If Kagura Games officially releases this as they sometimes do with popular Oneone1 games, then this will get an uncensored version

Drybear

Aug 31, 2020
Man, I got this working, what a great game. Animated battle H with voices... pretty rare.
I gotta say though, it's worth waiting for full English.

Jul 31, 2018
that fucking sucks
yeah quite a shame, the girls do have someone they like but it doesn't really count as there aren't any direct ntr scenes or i don't think they are ever mentioned or thought about when the girls are with other men, or atleast i don't think so, i can only watch the cg's and not the scenes without crashing, i'll download the fix later xD, what's a real shame tho is that the sex animations don't have fking stages, they don't even repeat :( just goes through the animations and throws me back to the gallery, do the creator's think i can do my business in 10 seconds? xD

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes