madyo

Sep 12, 2019
I translated the menu, quests, sidequests, items, missing weapons, and many other things that weren't translated.
This is done with google translate, but please do note that the free Google Translate API that applications such as Reipatcher uses, is much much worse than the V3 they have on the manual Google translate and the API you pay for.
Make of that what you will.
I translated this for my self and thought that someone might be interested.

Install instructions:
Unzip the lc_tables file and put it in <game library>\AssetBundles\english\
Example path to file: D:\games\サムライヴァンダリズムver1.00\AssetBundles\english\lc_tables

I would advise anyone to take a backup of the original file. I have no problems, but I will not guarantee anything.
this is for ver 1.0 right?
and will it fix the crash problem too?

Last edited:

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
I can get through the story just fine, but......

Jesus Christ, it's a fucking MTL.

I can't enjoy the story when fucking 90% of the dialogue is barely understandable and totally laughable.

Reactions: newfang56

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
Seems there has been an update just today..

It has been upgraded to ver1.02.
  • Fixed a bug in the skill "Resurrection"
  • Fixed a bug that appears when leaving Kayama
  • Fixed some errors in the killing scene, etc.

kim6543

Aug 7, 2019
I don't enjoy this game so much (just don't like not hate), but i understand it's a first game made with unity for them

someguy4567

Jun 21, 2018
I hope you all buy the game if you like hq content, because it seems like people here "share" things and never pay for anything. These companies aren't ubisoft or EA, stea- pirating will greatly impact them.
I agree. When the devs give quality content, they deserve your money. And for this game, Oneone1 puts out quality (after Oneone1 fixes the bugs). But I will wait until this game arrives onto Steam, because damn it, I want to know what the characters are actually saying, instead of all this poetry!

LainHarth

Sep 23, 2018
I hope you all buy the game if you like hq content, because it seems like people here "share" things and never pay for anything. These companies aren't ubisoft or EA, stea- pirating will greatly impact them.
I have every OneOne1 title on steam already.

Reactions: Jonathan Y

pharal

Apr 13, 2020
this is for ver 1.0 right?
and will it fix the crash problem too?
I am using 1.01, but I believe it will work for 1.00 and probably 1.02.
It does not fix any crash that I know of, but it does fix the missing text in quest log, item names and descriptions, location names, and many other missing translations.

XwingsX

Feb 2, 2019
Does this game using the JSON file or google sheet for localization.?
I believe if text file is not accessible then manual translation will be super hard since the language will be a part of script.

kutechip1

Jul 7, 2017
i'm using text extractor and deepL translation
it's pretty slow to translate but have far better quality than google, you can use offline translation for faster translate but it take very high amount of hardware resouces, if i press skip this translator take all 10 cores of my i9 10900k to 100% LOL

SamuraiVandalism_2021-05-26_17_45_59.png

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
anyone know how to increase h parameters cause it does not show how like other oneoneone games
If you're playing the broken translation where menu text dissapears then thats your answer why, but you do All the h. And then you open the heart tab in the menu until you see a lot of empty boxes with a lit up box underneath. Press that and you rise a level in h.

Reactions: Bigeggs
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes