9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
yes it doesn't show up, so I manually opened it by taking the game's .exe and dragging it to the locale emulator's .exe, and it worked, I'm playing
With LE Proc? Interesting, I didnt know it was a thing.

Tried it, unfortunately still getting a white screen. Game doesn't even launch. First time i have this problem with unity.

vikmaster

May 1, 2018
hello someone would be so kind to upload the game to mega weight too much to download it directly
many thanks.

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
have a way the auto translator translate all the text of the game ? Or there is only translation sentence by sentence ?

chesire

May 5, 2017
found a torrent can someone with huge bandwidth confirm whether it is in english or not?

Auin

Aug 20, 2019
Can anyone make a guide ( god bless this person), beacuse I spen tlike 10 hours, but could't get evil and pergancy staff. I just can uderstend what I doing wrong.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Alright so for anyone wondering you can level up exhibition to walk around naked or go into the baths just like earlier games and I was able to do this for both the mc and peach the pink haired one. I unlocked the skills to change clothes mid battle and masturbate which would increase chances of enemies using H attacks but not sure if there is a reverse rape skill or not.

I really REALLY hope that they do a small dlc or an append to add a bit more options and content because there were quite a few moments where the game felt bare or rushed. Also fuck the 8 same looking highways that each character needs to visit on their own route but they need to go a different path than the others, it was so damn frustrating trying to figure out where to go on the highways or inside of the dark caves that have a lot of dead ends.

Oct 5, 2019
Guys need some help!
When I unlocked CG through the menu and wanted to look at one of the events, this error constantly appears.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Can anyone make a guide ( god bless this person), beacuse I spen tlike 10 hours, but could't get evil and pergancy staff. I just can uderstend what I doing wrong.
Keep losing boss battles and you should be set on the Ronin route. Down the line you should be able to kill human looking enemies to become evil and there will be a side quest to speak to a doctor to unlock pregnancy

Reactions: KVS

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
there is still my 1.01 1gb split version buried here if you anyone needs, and just apply this for a better translation

Lelouch92

Apr 6, 2021
Alright so for anyone wondering you can level up exhibition to walk around naked or go into the baths just like earlier games and I was able to do this for both the mc and peach the pink haired one. I unlocked the skills to change clothes mid battle and masturbate which would increase chances of enemies using H attacks but not sure if there is a reverse rape skill or not.

I really REALLY hope that they do a small dlc or an append to add a bit more options and content because there were quite a few moments where the game felt bare or rushed. Also fuck the 8 same looking highways that each character needs to visit on their own route but they need to go a different path than the others, it was so damn frustrating trying to figure out where to go on the highways or inside of the dark caves that have a lot of dead ends.
how did you unlock these skills though?

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes