whjk

Oct 11, 2017
which routes have pregnancy the romante route or normal route also are there more routes?

AzurePetals

Jul 30, 2017
guide and walkthrough is on サムライヴァンダリズム体験版』マニュアル/攻略用フローチャート section

but keep in mind it have some spoiler too. use google translate for bit context is quite ok.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
1.02 is already out on , some kind soul can upload it somewhere else?

Reactions: xpirad

whjk

Oct 11, 2017

but keep in mind it have some spoiler too. use google translate for bit context is quite ok.
i cant access it for some reason

Reactions: Malakos

Cotabl

Oct 10, 2020
i can only get the main girl pregnant what about the other 2
I believe that it has been mentioned in the thread somewhere that only main girl can get pregnant. Not sure where exactly, seeing how the thread got over 15 pages in a matter of days. Lemme check for a bit
UPD - nah, can't find it.Maybe they are, it's easier to check the gallery to see if there's any other preg scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

riiii

Jul 20, 2018
i'm using text extractor and deepL translation
it's pretty slow to translate but have far better quality than google, you can use offline translation for faster translate but it take very high amount of hardware resouces, if i press skip this translator take all 10 cores of my i9 10900k to 100% LOL

View attachment 1213797
Got any tutorials for this?

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
the game its just painful to read,man- such a shame for such good drawing. i hope some1 will translate this. dont let it go to waste

Lucio54

Aug 9, 2018
Someone could upload only the update to the 1.02 version? its really a pain for us to have to download the entire game again.

beastywah

Nov 19, 2019
How do i trigger the side quest for the doctor to unlock the pregnancy?
i'm on a ronin route, my evil lvl is 3, i have killed over 70 ppl and still no side quest of the doctor

riiii

Jul 20, 2018
I translated the menu, quests, sidequests, items, missing weapons, and many other things that weren't translated.
This is done with google translate, but please do note that the free Google Translate API that applications such as Reipatcher uses, is much much worse than the V3 they have on the manual Google translate and the API you pay for.
Make of that what you will.
I translated this for my self and thought that someone might be interested.

Install instructions:
Unzip the lc_tables file and put it in <game library>\AssetBundles\english\
Example path to file: D:\games\サムライヴァンダリズムver1.00\AssetBundles\english\lc_tables

I would advise anyone to take a backup of the original file. I have no problems, but I will not guarantee anything.

How did you do this? Would like to help on translating the missing parts on the menu. Just been a long time since a good oneone1 game and want to enjoy the game.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
This game is so not worth bothering over. It's a massively boring slugfest with uninspired level design (go from A to B with like 10 dead ends EVERY FUCKING CHAPTER) and honestly incompetent H mechanics. To top it off it's extremely crash prone.
Why the fuck would you go with Unity if you aren't even going to innovate and just make a RPG maker-like game anyway? You just end up having to rebuild the infrastructure it allows and you managed to do it worse!

Total fucking waste of my time, I'm glad I did not spend a cent on this.

figordos

Jul 23, 2017
Soo will we have an english translation? I didn't understand why they took one of the versions

Auin

Aug 20, 2019

Can you please upload yhe file? I can't open the site.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes