Bigeggs

Jul 17, 2018
If you're playing the broken translation where menu text dissapears then thats your answer why, but you do All the h. And then you open the heart tab in the menu until you see a lot of empty boxes with a lit up box underneath. Press that and you rise a level in h.
Yeah, I don't know that I need to manualy level it up till near end game

pharal

Apr 13, 2020
Does this game using the JSON file or google sheet for localization.?
I believe if text file is not accessible then manual translation will be super hard since the language will be a part of script.
You can select English or Japanese in the options. For both of these there are asset packs that contains the translations. You can open these asset packs and export the contents, if you want.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
I am still getting a white screen when i try to open the game. Even with 1.01. Anyone can help? thanks

pharal

Apr 13, 2020
I have V1.01. I do experience some crashes (entering the two top-left houses in the starting town for instance), however so far, that has been the only ones.
I haven't changed my system locale to English, but I did download the following:
The assembly from: https://f95zone.to/threads/samurai-vandalism-v1-01-oneone1.83578/post-5842078
The scenarios file from: https://f95zone.to/threads/samurai-vandalism-v1-01-oneone1.83578/post-5840638

This is without changing the system locale to Jap in Windows.

Should be mentioned that I am still in Chapter 1 and don't know how many other bugs I might run into.

Reactions: Sazah

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
This is what i'm getting when I open the game. No error message, just a white screen. Tried changing regional format, run in administrator and deleted english file but still not working. Also reinstalled drivers to no avail.
I'm getting this from both 1.0 uploaded yesterday and 1.01 from today.

Last edited:

Jan 31, 2018
Hi there, is there a way to modify save to have all consumables / weapons or edit stats and levels,
Someone posted a save in page 16 with max levels and i dont know how to do it early.
Been looking into save editing and cheat engine but so far the game has stumped me.

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Guess I'll wait for patch. It crashed the moment I tried to exit the very first room

LSdoc

Aug 1, 2019
I'm able to play the game without any problem, I just opened it with the locele emulator manually, but the mtl sucks, does anyone know if i can do a better mtl than the one that comes in the game?

Riaoh

Aug 29, 2019
how you all can play this game 1.01 when i am already change all to japan (system locale + region format + region + language) and still got error "Could not load file or assembly 'XUnity.AutoTranslator.Plugin.Core, Version=4.13.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies." @_@

edit : yep must use this method duh

LSdoc

Aug 1, 2019
how you all can play this game 1.01 when i am already change all to japan (system locale + region format + region + language) and still got error "Could not load file or assembly 'XUnity.AutoTranslator.Plugin.Core, Version=4.13.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies." @_@

I didn't change anything, I just opened it with the locale emulator manually

Zweigelt

Jan 13, 2018
"--Self-destruct command available (After clearing the game) "

wth, why after clearing the game?

LSdoc

Aug 1, 2019
That's impossible. Locale Emulator doesn't work with 64 bits programs. Doesn't show up in context menu.
yes it doesn't show up, so I manually opened it by taking the game's .exe and dragging it to the locale emulator's .exe, and it worked, I'm playing

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes