hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Soo will we have an english translation? I didn't understand why they took one of the versions
yes sounds like kagura games is translating it, which not only means a good translation they even have artists remove the mosaics and other censorships. so yes its worth waiting.

croPath

May 10, 2017
yes sounds like kagura games is translating it, which not only means a good translation they even have artists remove the mosaics and other censorships. so yes its worth waiting.
"good" and "artists" lol also so what if its censored , so little actually is

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
This game like a DLC of Ideology in Friction.

If you don't care just play it. They're try to make the game with RPGMAKER+ Unity . that why still have alot of bug.

/me wait for patch.

Reactions: Overlord111!

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I hope Kagura games stays the fuck away from this game considering they broke ideology in friction so bad that you can't even see all the scenes without the game crashing. That and they ripped NPCs out of the game because once the first week of sales is over and they've gotten max profits they no longer give a shit.

pharal

Apr 13, 2020
How did you do this? Would like to help on translating the missing parts on the menu. Just been a long time since a good oneone1 game and want to enjoy the game.
In the post you quoted, there is the file containing the translated menus, but if you want to change something, you can do the following:

I used the Unity Asset Bundle Extractor ( ).

1. In UABE then click File-->Open and find the file in <game folder>\AssetBundles\english\lc_tables (Make sure you do a backup of the file because it can be real easy to mess it up.)
It will ask you if you want to Unpack it. Say yes to this.

2. Click Info.

3. Select the asset that you want to change. In the case of the menus, it is the one called "Words"

4. Click Export Dump.
1622072182516.png
This will make a text file which you can edit. Do not change the name of the text file.

After you are done editing, save the text file and in UABE, make sure you have the same asset selected that you exported from, then click Import Dump and then import the same text file that you exported.

Click OK and say yes to save the changes.

Click File-->Save in the small window and select a new location to save. You cannot save on top of the one you have open, so just save it as lc_tables somewhere else and copy it to <game folder>\AssetBundles\english\lc_tables and overwrite the file.

In the default english file that you get with the game, there is a lot of stuff that is not filled out, but if you download the file from my post, everything should be there for you to edit.

croPath

May 10, 2017
I hope Kagura games stays the fuck away from this game considering they broke ideology in friction so bad that you can't even see all the scenes without the game crashing. That and they ripped NPCs out of the game because once the first week of sales is over and they've gotten max profits they no longer give a shit.
pretty much and their removal of "censorship " is often a joke and them preying on ppl obsesed with "uncensored". They are as bad as sakura game and that other "company" that got into VN TL and is doing them piss poor even tho the really good fan TLs even offered them their translations. U know the ones that fucked up the TL of muv luv among others

potatoHead42

Oct 5, 2019
I am very confused.
A lot of people saying menus are not translated, but they were always translated to me.
However, almost none of my dialogues are translated, so can't understand anything.

Anyone has a concrete answer?

Blade221

Aug 6, 2018
Did it just get updated? I was almost done downloading ver 1.01, I reload the page and i see it's become 1.02 :rolleyes:

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
is there already someone whos working to translate this here? in this comunity (f95), i mean will it takes long? the 1.0 ver already have basic mtl translation, u just need to edit some(edited mtl) or even dont edit it just fix crash, text out of the box and etc is that hard? im sorry i dont really know this kinda stuff, sorry if ure offended

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Honestly though , It would be good to wait out the game progress to reach 100% instead of playing it right now so you can get better translation with more contents or bug fixed (there are some crashes when playing but only in VN part)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If i have to rate it now, i would gave it 6/10 overall

Last edited:

Danalfr

Jun 6, 2020
Most of these guys probably did not even buy the game and then complained about the English problem. The game only work with the Japanese version and not with the english ver until it is officially released...

Reactions: neinnein
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes