foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I'm gonna wait until some brilliantly awesome person manages to create an English translation that doesn't crash.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Man British should have tried to colonize japan if they did we would be getting official English game with no mtl bugs
I get what you meant but as a person from a country that once suffered under the tyranny of those Brits, I am a bit perturbed by your comment. Those fricking Brits completely erased our Royal Lineage, tried to erase our culture, stole many National Treasures and etc. AND they aren't even apologetic about it. Just look at the shit eating grin on Queen's face whenever she takes a photo. At least the Japanese tried to apologize by donating millions of dollars worth of equipment to help upgrade my country's infrastructure. I now get 24 hrs electricity thanks to all those donations from Japan.

• Sad
Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk

Leomarth14

Oct 26, 2019
I get what you meant but as a person from a country that once suffered under the tyranny of those Brits, I am a bit perturbed by your comment. Those fricking Brits completely erased our Royal Lineage, tried to erase our culture, stole many National Treasures and etc. AND they aren't even apologetic about it. Just look at the shit eating grin on Queen's face whenever she takes a photo. At least the Japanese tried to apologize by donating millions of dollars worth of equipment to help upgrade my country's infrastructure. I now get 24 hrs electricity thanks to all those donations from Japan.
I'm also from a country which Brits fucked up ,I said It as a joke nothing serious

arpaschad

Sep 18, 2017
Sooo...either go through loops and hoops to play this game now in Engrish...or wait for the eventual Steam release where the English is better and hopefully all the bugs are ironed out...

guess I'll wait for the Steam release then...

Jul 22, 2017
I don't like how we can't control the animation scene because when you just open it from gallery the loop just goes once and it's over. :/

riiii

Jul 20, 2018
In the post you quoted, there is the file containing the translated menus, but if you want to change something, you can do the following:

I used the Unity Asset Bundle Extractor ( ).

1. In UABE then click File-->Open and find the file in <game folder>\AssetBundles\english\lc_tables (Make sure you do a backup of the file because it can be real easy to mess it up.)
It will ask you if you want to Unpack it. Say yes to this.

2. Click Info.

3. Select the asset that you want to change. In the case of the menus, it is the one called "Words"

4. Click Export Dump.
View attachment 1214919
This will make a text file which you can edit. Do not change the name of the text file.

After you are done editing, save the text file and in UABE, make sure you have the same asset selected that you exported from, then click Import Dump and then import the same text file that you exported.

Click OK and say yes to save the changes.

Click File-->Save in the small window and select a new location to save. You cannot save on top of the one you have open, so just save it as lc_tables somewhere else and copy it to <game folder>\AssetBundles\english\lc_tables and overwrite the file.

In the default english file that you get with the game, there is a lot of stuff that is not filled out, but if you download the file from my post, everything should be there for you to edit.
Got it, will try to hopefully fix some stuff.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
This game doesn't work for me. In the Intro I get a error message and when I skip the intro I get it as soon as I leave the room.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
1.02. Still getting a white screen when I start the game. No error, nothing. I give up on this one.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Use for Windows 10 and have the latest version on it. Damn it, read the bugs there are even youtbe explanations.
The last update causes problems in Japan. (Characters and other bugs).
If you play Japanese games on this update.
Some games will crash right now. It is smart to use the previous update who can still use XD.
The one who has the latest update has to wait until it is fixed.
You can not fix any errors here if your windows update is due to XD

• Sad
Reactions: Normone
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes