Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Use for Windows 10 and have the latest version on it. Damn it, read the bugs there are even youtbe explanations.
The last update causes problems in Japan. (Characters and other bugs).
If you play Japanese games on this update.
Some games will crash right now. It is smart to use the previous update who can still use XD.
The one who has the latest update has to wait until it is fixed.
You can not fix any errors here if your windows update is due to XD
Generally it's better to stick with a stable update for gfx card & os at this point due to all these endless issues that were never this bad a decade ago.

Updates used to be released thoroughly tested, now there's endless updates every other day that fix one thing, break two.

silverz888

Jun 3, 2019
honestly this one sucks big time, worst than previous game because they focus too damn much on story they ruin the game

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Which chapter and which route can you start accessing content on both the other 2 protagonists? Flowchart doesn't seem to indicate anything for any of them. Somehow finished 1 playthrough staying in the main city (Demon Light Squad?) and having like 10 scenes unlocked despite talking to every NPC in every city as multiple characters every mission. Finished with main character with grade A on every stat but other 2 are stuck on D with no chance of interaction.
You have to lose virginity on oneone1 games to unlock most of the H-content,if it was not already done.

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
The game is missing some .dll files that the error we are getting as far as i can see from error log : "Fallback handler could not load ***/Samurai Vandalism ver1.02/SamuraiVandalism_Data/Mono/data-000002236E271050.dll"
there is no "Mono" folder in "SamuraiVandalism_Data" folder so there is no "data-000002236E271050.dll"
i can guess those are some .dll files needed to handle some animation and they are missing :/

P.S. and i get this when my whole system is in location, time and everything set to Japan

P.S.2 Really when i change in game language to Japanese i get no error WTF why the hell i have to rely on MLT when there is perfect English translation o_O

P.S.3 Now that is really confusing i move "lc_tables" file from "\AssetBundles\english" folder to "\AssetBundles\japanese" folder and now i get no errors, dialogs are auto translated but everything else is in english ...

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
For the ones who keep getting crashes, after you apply the patch don't play the english version. Select japanese and then restart. Even if you do the region settings, since the translation is a machine one, it will give error for not detecting the japanese language. I mean, you can't translate from english to english right?

The translation isn't horrible for a machine (comparing to other machine translations), but if don't like that kind of translation be patient, we know already it isn't an official translation.

About the game itself, it isn't bad but not worthy at all of it's price. OneOne1 is milking due the success of the previous 2 games, and while the medieval theme is quite nice, as well the art is a bit better, the game mechanics itself are basicly the same of the previous ones, it adds nothing new. It even removed some aspects, like not having seduction or reverse rape options. The x-ray option I don't even know when it should appear. The game also felt shorter than the previous one, although I just tried the corruption route. The game feels however to have less griding, it is definitely less annoying to have some H events, and the characters have some variety, at least it feels that way comparing to Ideology in Friction. And finally, it adds 2 minor heroines along the main one, but they have way less mechanics avaiable, like for example not getting pregnant. I dunno man, it feels like the game was made to be a buy trap, with loss of fan service but no care about mechanics. Even the corruption theme didn't feel as good, specially for the 2 sub heroines.

Basicly if it's your first Oneone1 game, you will probably like. If you played before you will feel disapointed. For all the hype and price I expected more, sorry.

Reactions: natanael28 and Syha

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Which chapter and which route can you start accessing content on both the other 2 protagonists? Flowchart doesn't seem to indicate anything for any of them. Somehow finished 1 playthrough staying in the main city (Demon Light Squad?) and having like 10 scenes unlocked despite talking to every NPC in every city as multiple characters every mission. Finished with main character with grade A on every stat but other 2 are stuck on D with no chance of interaction.
Go for the Ronin Route, just continue losing to the bosses to get to it. There is almost no H content for the other protaganists in the rebel route and the main route where you stay loyal to the group which is baffling to me.

Reactions: Leomarth14
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes