Originel

Nov 16, 2017
Soooooo After some time coding and fixing bug i give up, they took Unity.... Fucking hell, what the point of taking an engine that not even stable to make game? the animation? A working game is betterr than one with animation but bugged as hell... In fact just the point that unity say no to the use english language with a japanese local and invert it's dumb! The engine is enough to put the quality to ice and just to think they had to relearn how the engine work...

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
The game seems too buggy and will wait for the Official English release. Which will still be be buggy and with MTL English but I guess till then I don't have to keep updating the game.

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
last time, in Ideology Friction got steam english version within around 2 months of the japanese one
(comparing steam vs dlsite date)

hopefull this one have it as well
cuz i heard theres a returning character from other oneone1 games as well lol

Reactions: Jonathan Y

Akasha

Apr 8, 2018
When is pregnancy unlocked? I'm almost chapter 5 and nothing yet. Please don't tell me its a route locked thing.
actually for pregnancy you must fall first. i mean lost to most of the boss in the first chapter. and then you will be kicked to some slum area. in that area, save money until 50.000 currency and then search the white house/cleanest house in the map. go inside and there is an event. if i am not wrong, you need a in immoral

Akasha

Apr 8, 2018
um i dont know about how bad ver 1.02 is but if you want i can post the ver 1.01 ver in the chat on gdrive. but first my recommendation is to follow the step to change the game to english in the first page and then installed the game. for the translation, i can't tell if its good or not, but you must let the dialogue to load first. i.e. when you got a conversation with npc, what will come out first is the japanese dialogue, let it alone for some second and the text will be in english.
View attachment 1217117 What should I do to solve this? I don't understand.

Akasha

Apr 8, 2018
for those who don't know how to unlock the nude or exhibition, in normal route, search for monster in the map that has love mark. if you can prostitute, do it naked or do strip show. after exhibition reach rank B, go to bath house and enter the male bath. after that, you can upgrade the exhibition and then go nude on town.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Which chapter and which route can you start accessing content on both the other 2 protagonists? Flowchart doesn't seem to indicate anything for any of them. Somehow finished 1 playthrough staying in the main city (Demon Light Squad?) and having like 10 scenes unlocked despite talking to every NPC in every city as multiple characters every mission. Finished with main character with grade A on every stat but other 2 are stuck on D with no chance of interaction.
Not sure about the yellow haired one, but the pink haired one can at least start getting targeted by H-attacks once you've seen the scene where she gives her virginity to her partner (the hand to hand fighting dude). However enemies will not do H-attacks if anyone in your party can't be targeted by them. So you'll have to exempt the yellow haired one from battles (you can change who you play as in addition to who participates in battles in the character menu).

How did you unlock the exhibitionist features ?
Whenever you are given the option to be naked for a given H scene, take it. Eventually once you get your ranks high enough, go to the public bath and you'll be able to go in on the male side. This finishes unlocking them and you'll be able to switch between clothed and unclothed whenever.

Feb 6, 2019
I'm enjoying this game quite a lot I must say. Coming from a person who have played a lot of ONEONE1 games, I must say that this is definitely one of ONEONE1 bests. Although I would have hoped for more Momo's scene tbh, Mukuro is fine and all but I want to see more of Momo getting corrupted by that fiancé of hers. Sad.

Also to the mods of this page, I suggest you should revert the game back to v1.01. v1.02 seems to have the same crashing problem as v1.00. Good thing I still have v1.01 in spare.

v1.00 = Doesn't Work
v1.01 = WORK
v1.02 = Doesn't Work

The auto-translate in v1.01 maybe shit, but I guess is better than nothing. Waiting for the Official Translation to come out some day in the future.....

Last edited:

Linandino

Oct 9, 2019
just watched the trailer on DL, one hell of a game with sex animation and stuffs gonna download when more stable ver. is released

Reactions: hornyking69

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
Full gallery and save here.

SaveData

1) Black

File 1-2: H Status D
File 4-5: H Status C
File 7-8: H Status B
File 10-11: H Status A

2) Himetsubaki

File 13-14: H Status D
File 16-17: H Status C
File 19-20: H Status B
File 22-23: H Status A

3) Yellow

File 25-26: H Status D
File 28-29: H Status C
File 31-32: H Status B
File 34-35: H Status A

4) Mei

File 37-38: H Status D
File 40-41: H Status C
File 43-44: H Status B
File 46-47: H Status A

SaveData2

File 1-2: Route Choice
File 4-5: Mei Virginity Choice

Afflicted Mind

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Crash in the prologue, I'll wait a bit. Unity is hell of an engine, could work fine for some but also didn't work at all for some.

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Question: Has their been any word that ONEONE1 will have this translated by Kagura games or on DLsite?

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes