MadWLewd

Jun 26, 2020
Can someone tell me when can I try to get the girls pregnant, I been trying to get the main girl pregnant by doing it with the enemies during her unsafe period but she doesn't get pregnant.

JansenX

Apr 26, 2017
Any chance we could get a clean translated game version with BepinEx instead of ReiPatcher?
Was never a fan of ReiPatcher :/

Lemuels

Nov 19, 2019
does anyone nows in which route you can see the h scenes of Himetsubaki and yellow ?

Last edited:

Ryuzakku

Sep 23, 2018
same here, is there a way to fix it?
Which error? If it's the one on this page it's because you're trying to play the game in English, when even though there's the option, it actually isn't implemented. Change the language of the game in the game to Japanese

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
for the newbies .
If you have already downloaded the game and your system was not set to Japanese, the data are rare even if they are ec. are broken. So always download games only when your system is in Japanese down to avoid that.

Reactions: kucingshamamaleong

Normone

May 10, 2019
I do not have one option with Japan in the "Format region"? Windows 10. In the "Region" Japan is, I choose it, but below there is only a set of "English (% CName%)"

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I'll tell you again, I still order windows 7. Because I don't see us paying for nine Pc usury prices for a graphics card. If I build a new PC, it will also get Windows 10. And as I know you shouldn't have any problems if you change it. But watch out for games that use special characters. I do not know whether this was improved in Windows 10. Windows 7 still had to be manually packed. XD

There are also games that have their additional font in separate folders. You just need to copy them into the font folder. ^^
If not, Google helps XD

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
still no leaks eh? guess everyone fed up because dlsite doesnt have patch download

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes