WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I was a little disappointed with this game compare to the previous games from this developer.

Have a great day and be safe.... (y)

Phuckayumang

Mar 24, 2021
It looks amazing. Unfurtunately, I couldn't go outside the first room without crashing. So waiting for the patch. :cry:
Yeah, I watched the OP and it crashes during that as well. Skipped the OP the second time around and I crash as soon as I leave the first room as well. My system locale is set to Japanese as well. Not sure what to do about it. Guess I just wait.

Reactions: ralbert

yldennvolt

Jun 24, 2018
for those who don't know how to unlock the nude or exhibition, in normal route, search for monster in the map that has love mark. if you can prostitute, do it naked or do strip show. after exhibition reach rank B, go to bath house and enter the male bath. after that, you can upgrade the exhibition and then go nude on town.
Still can't enter male bath even with my exhibition rank at B, it's a bug or what

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
this is just me, I haven't play the game, but I do rememeber in ideaology " oneone1 last game" you had to be rank A or higher to do so.
Not just that I'm afraid. Oneone1 wants us to go all out on slut mode just to unlock exhibitionism. And even double locked it behind chapter progress, chapter 4 in particular, around 80% of the game. Irritating as fuck, and that's how it worked in Ideology. Not sure what he changed in Samurai, but it's likely he locked it behind the stupid chapter progress again. And likely pregnancy as well being locked behind the evil route or whatever. Why can't we just grind out all the stats and unlock all sexual abilities from the very first chapter? I'd like that freedom far more over being railroaded into doing the story just to get naked.

Last edited:

AkiraWaifu

Jan 2, 2019
this is just me, I haven't play the game, but I do rememeber in ideaology " oneone1 last game" you had to be rank A or higher to do so.
With this one there's specific things for each character based on route to max out Exhibitionism and be nude everywhere, sometimes it's going in to the male bath, for some it's a specific spot in certain towns

Check everywhere

Also it feels like you need every other lewd stat maxed out as well

MadWLewd

Jun 26, 2020
With this one there's specific things for each character based on route to max out Exhibitionism and be nude everywhere, sometimes it's going in to the male bath, for some it's a specific spot in certain towns

Check everywhere

Well right now I have all stats in B as of now (I'm on chapter 2 with Black), I trying to get the pregnancy option but I've been told that I need to go on the ronnin route by losing to major bosses, I'm already at 297 in vaginal sex on the record stats and it still doesn't let reach rank A, unless I need to do something specific to raise it to the next rank?

AkiraWaifu

Jan 2, 2019
Well right now I have all stats in B as of now (I'm on chapter 2 with Black), I trying to get the pregnancy option but I've been told that I need to go on the ronnin route by losing to major bosses, I'm already at 297 in vaginal sex on the record stats and it still doesn't let reach rank A, unless I need to do something specific to raise it to the next rank?
Once you hit the Ronin route it feels like the lewd stats raise A LOT faster
That and all the prostitution NPC's it gets really quick and near the middle - end of the route you unlock the "ranch" esc area for the pregnancy option

I'd save before every choice if you have the option turned on and just lose instantly to see if it leads to Ronin

Salutary

Jul 25, 2017
Guys,my H-Parameters is blank, doesn't show anything, i even have some things upgraded, even the h-status is blank

ralchemilla

Jul 21, 2020
For those having crashes/errors (at the begining/if you skip the opening and exit the room) you need to set the ingame settings language to Japanese.

Reactions: [karl]

Fgames37

Dec 16, 2020
I'm enjoying this game quite a lot I must say. Coming from a person who have played a lot of ONEONE1 games, I must say that this is definitely one of ONEONE1 bests. Although I would have hoped for more Momo's scene tbh, Mukuro is fine and all but I want to see more of Momo getting corrupted by that fiancé of hers. Sad.

Also to the mods of this page, I suggest you should revert the game back to v1.01. v1.02 seems to have the same crashing problem as v1.00. Good thing I still have v1.01 in spare.

v1.00 = Doesn't Work
v1.01 = WORK
v1.02 = Doesn't Work

The auto-translate in v1.01 maybe shit, but I guess is better than nothing. Waiting for the Official Translation to come out some day in the future.....

where can i get VER 1.00

yldennvolt

Jun 24, 2018

Check everywhere

All my H stats are A except for exhibitionist, it requires you to sneak into male bath but I don't know how and on what route, I'm currently on Hozuki route chapter 4, exhibition is over 200 still can't enter male bath in the capital city, note that I haven't updated my game to latest version yet, currently still playing initial version.

Last edited:

MadWLewd

Jun 26, 2020
Once you hit the Ronin route it feels like the lewd stats raise A LOT faster
That and all the prostitution NPC's it gets really quick and near the middle - end of the route you unlock the "ranch" esc area for the pregnancy option

I'd save before every choice if you have the option turned on and just lose instantly to see if it leads to Ronin
Wait do I have to literally choose the option to lose, cause everytime I go against a major boss battle, it gives me the option to either fight or lose, I usually choose fight and then lose on purpose, was I suppose to choose the option "Lose" from the start or does it still count if I lose on purpose during battle?

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes