ShinnIkari

Nov 5, 2017
How to get the sister to max sex stats? I'm missing the a**l and paiz**i stats.

Also, is there any road map or alkthrough. Past games have one

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
What's the 7th image say is what I wanna know
View attachment 1218932
'Tis merely a scripture of text expediting that certain adversaries behold the capability to strip one's personal attire, down to such that the cloth disintegrates during an encounter of conflict, from which one may gain experience, monetary currency, and or sexual gratification. After which the pertained character would then reinstate the state of attire from which she was previously laid bare of once the deed has concluded. With the off chance that she may or may not be laid bare once more in encountering an individual of identical circumstance some time in the near future.

Layman Terms: die clothes die VIRGIN NO REIPUUU ew a boy

Last edited:

yldennvolt

Jun 24, 2018
What's the 7th image say is what I wanna know
View attachment 1218932
The screen tells you if not virgin enemies will rape you no matter unless you are equipped with skill that prevent you from assault or:
1. One of your party member is virgin
2. One of your party member is male
3. One of your party member is equipping skill that provide assault protection

One of above is enough to prevent you from assault.

In case you are defeated, if you don't have any teleportation stone you will be assaulted and can lose virginity, otherwise there is an option to use teleportation stone to escape.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zastinx

hohohihi

Aug 24, 2017
Btw switching the game language from english to japan help avoid crash, but it kinda slower auto translation, wonder can we set it faster?

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
I do not have one option with Japan in the "Format region"? Windows 10. In the "Region" Japan is, I choose it, but below there is only a set of "English (% CName%)"
You have to download japanese language on windows then (no need to use it,just install it),and the japanese option in format region will appear. i had to do this too.

Reactions: Normone

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
what does the Oficial patch 1.5 and where can i download the game version 1.03 ?
Currently it seems nobody has bothered to leak 1.03 because downloading and uploading 6 gigs once a day is a bit of a pain in the ass. so if you're looking for 1.03+ you're gonna have to buy the game. That's the most reliable way to get it at this point and if you buy it feel free to share :p

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Blancpranata

Jan 31, 2018
It is safe to say the current state of the game is beyond disappointing.
The only oneone1 game that did it for me was ideology in friction and setting it up is also a pain.
What is really frustrating is that their games always have very high potential but are also hampered by very annoying setbacks.
A censored release that is barely functional and basically unintelligible is just too much at this point!

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
Currently it seems nobody has bothered to leak 1.03 because downloading and uploading 6 gigs once a day is a bit of a pain in the ass. so if you're looking for 1.03+ you're gonna have to buy the game. That's the most reliable way to get it at this point and if you buy it feel free to share :p
OK but what does the patch ? is it for englisch or more cgs ?

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
OK but what does the patch ? is it for englisch or more cgs ?
There will be no patch for english translation,as stated several time in this thread,the english version in 1.00 was a mistake,and that's why it didn't worked. The official english translation will be on steam at a later date,as stated on their blog several weeks ago,but we don't know for the moment if it will be done by themselves or by a third party like Kagura games.

Reactions: acac and Seamonkey

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
There will be no patch for english translation,as stated several time in this thread,the english version in 1.00 was a mistake,and that's why it didn't worked. The official english translation will be on steam at a later date,as stated on their blog several weeks ago,but we don't know for the moment if it will be done by themselves or by a third party like Kagura games.
Thank you very much for the explanation

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Okay so I finally got the other two girls into the same part as the black haired girl. I apologize if this has been asked before but I don't wanna look around too much to avoid spoilers, but now how do I get them to start having sex too? Just gotta keep going on the story or is there something I can sorta activate now? All the enemies don't wanna have sex with any of them, and there's nobody in the main town who wanted to do anything with the other two, haven't checked any of the others. Thanks for the help!

Quick Edit: Also, what's the difference in the newer version? Tried moving my saves over to it, but it end up having CG crashes

Last edited:

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I hate games without male protags.. you just have to loose as female. That's not fun.
What rubs the salt in for me is, there are legit male chars, but I don't get to play as them.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes