Afflicted Mind

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Look like they don't bother to code in the sound stop in the sex scene. When sound effect play in sex scene, every sound overlap all over the place, the moaning sound don't stop when character talking. It can be turned off but if they bother to have everything voiced at least should make it work better.

yldennvolt

Jun 24, 2018
Wait do I have to literally choose the option to lose, cause everytime I go against a major boss battle, it gives me the option to either fight or lose, I usually choose fight and then lose on purpose, was I suppose to choose the option "Lose" from the start or does it still count if I lose on purpose during battle?
Whether you opt to lose or get defeated does not matter, it counts as lose

MadWLewd

Jun 26, 2020
Whether you opt to lose or get defeated does not matter, it counts as lose
Ok thank god I don't have to trace back my saved files, with that being said, I'm starting chapter 3 now, exactly how can I raise the H-parameter much faster, just keep doing the prostitution around the city until the h-parameter raise rank or wait until I'm on the Ronin route to raise it faster?

demistone

Nov 4, 2018
Ok thank god I don't have to trace back my saved files, with that being said, I'm starting chapter 3 now, exactly how can I raise the H-parameter much faster, just keep doing the prostitution around the city until the h-parameter raise rank or wait until I'm on the Ronin route to raise it faster?
If you want to go on the Ronin route, you'd better wait until it starts, because before the start of this route there will be an event that will give a lot of h-points. And then if you need more, (for example for the other two heroines), just walk around town, look for the right people who have the right scenes and just play that scene until you gain experience in the right category.

Haieta

Mar 6, 2019
is there a way to be notified when the official english release is up?
Maybe follow Kagura Games' Discord/steam page?

Oneone1 confirmed that they are releasing the game on Steam (with Kagura Games) back in February.

MadWLewd

Jun 26, 2020
If you want to go on the Ronin route, you'd better wait until it starts, because before the start of this route there will be an event that will give a lot of h-points. And then if you need more, (for example for the other two heroines), just walk around town, look for the right people who have the right scenes and just play that scene until you gain experience in the right category.
I mean I already have 161 in the exhibitionism and over 400 in vaginal sex, while anal is in the 60 and oral is in the 70 range (don't know which one is for the immoral one) record chart, cause all of the H-parameter in my game are in B and I don't know if I should continue to raise these stats in the record page until the H-parameter becomes A before going into the Ronin route.

Dianakiss

Dec 6, 2017
I mean I already have 161 in the exhibitionism and over 400 in vaginal sex, while anal is in the 60 and oral is in the 70 range (don't know which one is for the immoral one) record chart, cause all of the H-parameter in my game are in B and I don't know if I should continue to raise these stats in the record page until the H-parameter becomes A before going into the Ronin route.
Press below of the stats

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
The problem with steam is that not everyone can buy it. Besides reading it through Kaugra games or giving people a dencensur patch XD on his site

Reactions: aihikari

AkiraWaifu

Jan 2, 2019
Wait do I have to literally choose the option to lose, cause everytime I go against a major boss battle, it gives me the option to either fight or lose, I usually choose fight and then lose on purpose, was I suppose to choose the option "Lose" from the start or does it still count if I lose on purpose during battle?
No it just makes it faster

Also I just noticed you got told already oops

shinka25

Aug 22, 2017
Necesito ayuda, cuando abro el juego, solo se ve en blanco, no se ve nada, pero aún puedo escuchar la música de ONEONE1 y aún puedo interactuar con el menú

unidecimo

Dec 4, 2018
Alright so for anyone wondering you can level up exhibition to walk around naked or go into the baths just like earlier games and I was able to do this for both the mc and peach the pink haired one. I unlocked the skills to change clothes mid battle and masturbate which would increase chances of enemies using H attacks but not sure if there is a reverse rape skill or not.

I really REALLY hope that they do a small dlc or an append to add a bit more options and content because there were quite a few moments where the game felt bare or rushed. Also fuck the 8 same looking highways that each character needs to visit on their own route but they need to go a different path than the others, it was so damn frustrating trying to figure out where to go on the highways or inside of the dark caves that have a lot of dead ends.
But how do I level it... I can't get beyond the B grade... I need to do something, but god knows what...

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes