Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Asked this before but I can be a bit more specific now so I'll ask it again: How do I get Peach, the pink haired elf girl, to do prostitution? I've gotten her to have sex with the enemies a good few times now and gotten her up a level in about 3-4 categories, but no one wants to have sex with her in the towns. Is there a story point I have to reach or is it a specific branch thing, or just a case of keep doing it? If you wanna know what branch I'm on I think I'm on the main branch? The 3 girls just went on these quests things alone, where Peach had to go to that Kitsune woman and train to become a better mage or something, she went into a cave in her mind I think and fought 3 bad guys. If anyone could help just point me in the direction without spoiling too much like "Just keep going" or "Wrong branch, it's only on one specific branch" that'd be great thanks!

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
what i know u should choose ronin route story
You also have to level up your H levels which means you should open H records and see what you need to do and then click on it if you filled the requirement.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
The problem with steam is that not everyone can buy it. Besides reading it through Kaugra games or giving people a dencensur patch XD on his site
You can buy games directly from Kagura games site now,but i don't know if it's for steam (a code) or the game directly without steam.

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
may be this question has been asked already
how to remove the auto translation and turn it back to Japanese version?

demistone

Nov 4, 2018
For those who want a readable translation of the game, here's your guide.
Of course, it's not ideal, but at least the words will make sense. Oh, I almost forgot, the game must be in Japanese, otherwise you won't see descriptions of items and rank advancement conditions for h-parameters. 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG

Reactions: Lemuels and LSdoc

demistone

Nov 4, 2018
Since the boxes doesn't show anything whenever I click on Black's icon, I'm going to say this is a bug or something since I have raise most of my stats in the H-record already:
Man, that's just too fucking much. It's enough 50 experience for each parameter to move up the rank to the maximum. In general, I made a little guide, if you do so, you can see which conditions are fulfilled and which are not. But I can tell you right away. Up to chapter 4, you can not upgrade your rank to A (well, at least for the ronin route it is).

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes