kushanagi

Nov 17, 2018
I have a error when I enter this house.. Does anyone know how to solve this issue? I think there's problem about scenarios file..
1.png 2.jpg

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
But how do I level it... I can't get beyond the B grade... I need to do something, but god knows what...
Someone may have answered this already but the only method I was able to work was in the Ronin Route. I'm not sure if there is specific actions you need to take but I think you need to speak with the women walking naked outside on the left side of the town, interact with a window and peep on a couple inside a house on the northern part of town, then attempt to go into the bath on the males side.

I'm not sure if I'm missing steps or if it will work for you but good luck my dudes

Reactions: unidecimo

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
im getting alot of errors i started a new game and when i get control and leave the mc room it crashes with an error and loading up a save from 1.02 and going into a building it crashes with a error

lynx-322

Oct 29, 2017
im getting alot of errors i started a new game and when i get control and leave the mc room it crashes with an error and loading up a save from 1.02 and going into a building it crashes with a error
I suggest look for version 1.01, it's working good for me, no crashes

unidecimo

Dec 4, 2018
Someone may have answered this already but the only method I was able to work was in the Ronin Route. I'm not sure if there is specific actions you need to take but I think you need to speak with the women walking naked outside on the left side of the town, interact with a window and peep on a couple inside a house on the northern part of town, then attempt to go into the bath on the males side.

I'm not sure if I'm missing steps or if it will work for you but good luck my dudes
WElp, at least it's something I can try out. Thanks!

Bob The Bot

Mar 18, 2018
Hi! How do I play as the blonde girl and unlock her h-scenes? Also, is there a way to get an unlocked gallery?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Well, I played the common route and won all the battles and I wasn't able to unlock prostitution with peach and yellow girl, today I will lose all the battles
Lemme know how that goes. Think I'm pretty far into the Common Route but couldn't unlock prostitution for Peach at least yet. Got her to have sex, not Yellow though yet annoyingly. Got Peach up a few levels in some of the stuff at least from the monsters. Hopefully you'll be able to find something more interesting.

urologi97

Nov 1, 2017
Last edited:

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
Giant file and the connection keeps getting dropped halfway and MTL.... maybe in another 5 month.

darsig

Nov 30, 2017
hope someone'll upload normal working version soon.... for me 1.0 1.01 1.02 crashes with error on new game start

f95_user

Dec 2, 2017
hope someone'll upload normal working version soon.... for me 1.0 1.01 1.02 crashes with error on new game start
On pages 33-35 can be found magnet and fileshare links for v105.
As I see in the game still quite many problems which devs still not fixed.
For you error on game start people already wrote here about Format\Region date\time changing to Japan. Can be also used NTLEA but then will be impossible to use DeepL as translator.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes