f95_user

Dec 2, 2017
I did exactly what you said but the doesn´t translate now, anyone knows why?
there can be exe creation error if game run with NTLEA locale emulator. Also maybe entered wrong name or issue with connection to deepl service.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Yeah the script errors are pretty bad if you watch opening it crashes and soon as you exit the first room it crashes as well.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Been trying to downloas this for a few days now and download somehow stops halfway, but now that it was done today, I also face the same problem. Literally unplayable. :FacePalm:

Guess we need to wait for fix.

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
If you guys have crashes download the whole file and the patch.

Use BepInEx and Unity Auto Translator.. Look back a few pages..
I noticed saves don't work on english version... (loading a save)

Run the game in Japanese ( restart after selecting it)

So far I have had no issues..
Also im running
Windows 10 Ameliorated

Pablotron

Jul 8, 2019
For those who want a readable translation of the game, here's your guide.
Of course, it's not ideal, but at least the words will make sense. Oh, I almost forgot, the game must be in Japanese, otherwise you won't see descriptions of items and rank advancement conditions for h-parameters. View attachment 1222996 View attachment 1222997 View attachment 1222998
i cant make it work, can you explain it with more detail please, or share your already setted up game?

• Red Heart
Reactions: d8games

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
you know.... I play oneone1 games for pregnancy, but end up sticking around for the story..... Sadly, i've never got any of them pregnant except for some of the good endings... I just can't lose on purpose and go down the ronin or other bad routes just for pregnancy.... story is best on the good route; i think anyway.. would be awesome to get like an equipable item that enables pregnancy to actually enjoy what they did and maybe even a hard mode???

Reactions: f9account
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes