Hero_69

Nov 16, 2018
I dream of one day being able to play a ONEONE1 game without it crashing or bugging out constantly. Today is not that day.

Haieta

Mar 6, 2019
looking at their Ci-en post today, they're planning to add new content updates (not append, but maybe bigger than Ideology's append) sometime this year. They are planning to add more pregnancy and birth scenes for the other two MC, and some other stuff .

and they confirmed again that they signed contract with KG for steam release, but no ETA yet.
Oneone1 said:
それとAppendはあるかの問い合わせがとても多かったのでここでハッキリ申し上げておきたいと思います。
Appendはやる予定は今の段階ではありません。
ですが、やりたい事や泣く泣く削ってしまった部分はたくさんあり、それはやり遂げたいと思っています。
新規CG(エロもそれ以外含む大幅追加)+メイン3名のNPCエッチの追加、黄菜子と桃の妊娠出産。桃、黄菜子、冥の戦闘カットインアニメ&Hアニメなど追加したいと思います。
という事で「軋轢のイデオローグAppend」の内容以上を目指し、年内には大型アップデートをしたいと思います。

それとsteam版は時期に関してはまだわかりませんが、Kagura Gamesと契約し英語と中国語で発売する予定です。
DeepL Translation said:
I've had a lot of people ask me if there will be an Append, so I'd like to clarify.
There is no plan to do Append at this stage.
But there are a lot of things I want to do, and a lot of things I've cried over and cut out, and I want to finish them.
So I'm aiming to make a major update by the end of the year, aiming for more than just the content of "Ideologue of Friction Append".
New CGs (both erotic and otherwise) + additional NPC sex for the three main characters, pregnancy and birth for Nanako Huang and Momo. I'd like to add battle cut-in animation and H animation for Momo, Nanako and Mei.

Also, I don't know about the steam version yet, but I've signed a contract with Kagura Games to release it in English and Chinese.

Last edited:

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Lemme know how that goes. Think I'm pretty far into the Common Route but couldn't unlock prostitution for Peach at least yet. Got her to have sex, not Yellow though yet annoyingly. Got Peach up a few levels in some of the stuff at least from the monsters. Hopefully you'll be able to find something more interesting.
How were you able to unlock H scenes for Peach in the common route? I was only able to if she had sex with that bodyguard simp of hers in the good route or she was taken by a noble in the ronin route.

I tried letting monsters and bandits try to attack and violate her before either of those scenarios but nothing would work

Lokisama

Jun 3, 2017
Yeah the script errors are pretty bad if you watch opening it crashes and soon as you exit the first room it crashes as well.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MadWLewd

Jun 26, 2020
Okay, my exhibitionism is over 200 pts, upgraded to B rank, I'm in chapter 4 but they won't allow me to enter men's bath, which is required to upgrade exhibitionism to A, there must be something wrong, I'm not on ronin route, I'm on Hozuki (good guys) route anyway, should I go to ronin route anyway?
It seems it can only be done in the Ronin route

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
You should check your personnal room to see if there is an event,you had to do something like this in ideology in friction before allowed to enter men's bath (you had a nude walk in town at night)

sawer29

Jan 3, 2017
Reactions: Pablotron
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes