MadWLewd

Jun 26, 2020
Man, that's just too fucking much. It's enough 50 experience for each parameter to move up the rank to the maximum. In general, I made a little guide, if you do so, you can see which conditions are fulfilled and which are not. But I can tell you right away. Up to chapter 4, you can not upgrade your rank to A (well, at least for the ronin route it is).
Well I'm still on chapter 3 but I think I'm close to the end of chapter 3 and it still won't let me raise the ranks to A, so now I need to get version 1.05 in order to see the requirements and I don't know where to get that version for free or do what demistone has posted above.

yldennvolt

Jun 24, 2018
Man, that's just too fucking much. It's enough 50 experience for each parameter to move up the rank to the maximum. In general, I made a little guide, if you do so, you can see which conditions are fulfilled and which are not. But I can tell you right away. Up to chapter 4, you can not upgrade your rank to A (well, at least for the ronin route it is).
I have it all A except exhibitionism, it requires you to enter men bath but i have no idea how

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Does the Ronin route unlock the other 2 girls prostitution options?

And follow up question, can I not do prostitution with the other 2 girls in the common route?

Last edited:

MadWLewd

Jun 26, 2020
I have it all A except exhibitionism, it requires you to enter men bath but i have no idea how
Well I already did what Demistone has posted and it fixed the bug with the requirements not showing, much thanks for them
20210531_123825.jpg
But now I want to know a few things: 1) the part that says "Not achieved time: After Chapter" it gets cut off and want to know which chapter is referring to (chapter 2 or chapter 3, cause people keep telling me that once you enter chapter 4, you can't raise you H-parameter anymore and I already lose every major battles [the one that gives you the option to lose] so I don't know if I'm already in the Ronin route or not) and 2) Where do I get the event for infiltrating the men bathroom, cause is the only thing that's preventing me from raising the exhibitionism H-parameter.

yldennvolt

Jun 24, 2018
Well I already did what Demistone has posted and it fixed the bug with the requirements not showing, much thanks for them
View attachment 1223181
But now I want to know a few things: 1) the part that says "Not achieved time: After Chapter" it gets cut off and want to know which chapter is referring to (chapter 2 or chapter 3, cause people keep telling me that once you enter chapter 4, you can't raise you H-parameter anymore and I already lose every major battles [the one that gives you the option to lose] so I don't know if I'm already in the Ronin route or not) and 2) Where do I get the event for infiltrating the men bathroom, cause is the only thing that's preventing me from raising the exhibitionism H-parameter.
No, he said that you cannot upgrade H stats until you reach chapter 4 so A rank is unlocked at chapter 4, the problem is exhibitionist one where you need to infiltrate men bath, I'm not on rounin route, I'm on Hozuki route chapter 4 still can't enter men bath, it could be the men bath event is certain route specific or what, I have no idea

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
No, he said that you cannot upgrade H stats until you reach chapter 4 so A rank is unlocked at chapter 4, the problem is exhibitionist one where you need to infiltrate men bath, I'm not on rounin route, I'm on Hozuki route chapter 4 still can't enter men bath, it could be the men bath event is certain route specific or what, I have no idea
I remember that in ideology in friction,you had to do an event,beginning in your mc room,that let you walk naked in town at night.
After this you was able to enter men's bath.

Maybe there is something similar to do before you can enter the men's bath in this game too

Dianakiss

Dec 6, 2017
View attachment 1223181
First sorry for my english

In order to unlock exhibitionism or nude mode you need

-Reach chapter 4

-When you prostitute and you are given the choice of wearing clothes or being naked, CHOOSE BEING NAKED, this will increase exhibitionism

-UPGRADE YOUR EXHIBITIONISM STAT

-After that go to the men bath

Does the Ronin route unlock the other 2 girls prostitution options?

And follow up question, can I not do prostitution with the other 2 girls in the common route?
Nope, only ronin route

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Nope, only ronin route
Okay, so the only way to get all 3 to do prostitution stuff is via the Ronin route. Well guess I know which route I'm going then. At least in the common route I can get Peach to have sex with the monsters too, but just have to reload an old save and start the Ronin route. Thanks!

Dianakiss

Dec 6, 2017
Okay, so the only way to get all 3 to do prostitution stuff is via the Ronin route. Well guess I know which route I'm going then. At least in the common route I can get Peach to have sex with the monsters too, but just have to reload an old save and start the Ronin route. Thanks!
Well, I played the common route and won all the battles and I wasn't able to unlock prostitution with peach and yellow girl, today I will lose all the battles

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

yldennvolt

Jun 24, 2018
First sorry for my english

In order to unlock exhibitionism or nude mode you need

-Reach chapter 4

-When you prostitute and you are given the choice of wearing clothes or being naked, CHOOSE BEING NAKED, this will increase exhibitionism

-UPGRADE YOUR EXHIBITIONISM STAT

-After that go to the men bath
Okay, my exhibitionism is over 200 pts, upgraded to B rank, I'm in chapter 4 but they won't allow me to enter men's bath, which is required to upgrade exhibitionism to A, there must be something wrong, I'm not on ronin route, I'm on Hozuki (good guys) route anyway, should I go to ronin route anyway?

Dianakiss

Dec 6, 2017
Okay, my exhibitionism is over 200 pts, upgraded to B rank, I'm in chapter 4 but they won't allow me to enter men's bath, which is required to upgrade exhibitionism to A, there must be something wrong, I'm not on ronin route, I'm on Hozuki (good guys) route anyway, should I go to ronin route anyway?
Try max Nasty
89460008_p0.jpg
Edit: Advance story

Last edited:

Haesoo

Oct 2, 2020
Anyone knows why the game crashes everytime I try to leave the room at the start if the game?

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes