Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
How were you able to unlock H scenes for Peach in the common route? I was only able to if she had sex with that bodyguard simp of hers in the good route or she was taken by a noble in the ronin route.

I tried letting monsters and bandits try to attack and violate her before either of those scenarios but nothing would work
Okay so go to her character and along with her skills, on the bottom she should have some sort of skill that's a heart. Can't remember it's name but it's something to do with Silver that prevents her from having sex, take that off and you're good to go. In the Common route I haven't gotten to the point where Yellow can have sex so only, so far, Peach and Black can have sex, having Yellow in the group I believe means neither will get fucked. Not 100% sure but as far as I've been able to get they won't be able to have sex if someone who also can't is in the party too

Aggro

May 30, 2017
OK I THINK I GOT IT WORKING MOSTLY.

So, after watching and playing around with other info here I think I finally got a proper install going more or less with my monkey brain. Here's the process.

I recommend you keep the archive as a backup in case you need to nuke and try again for whatever reason.

Step 1: Make sure your Region settings are correct. It seems you only need Japanese locale but it might be necessary to do the whole Region Japanese Settings. I don't recommend changing your system language to the point where you can't read it. (might want to grab a drink and maybe food, it's over 6 gb as of 1.5...)

Step 2: Extract to desired location. Don't touch anything.

Step 3: Download and follow the instructions for Reipatcher's Installation. It isn't included in 1.5 and not difficult to install.

Step 4: After you've done the Reipatcher install, Go into the folder named "AutoTranslator" and open the file Config with your text editor of choice (I like Notepad++), Find this line at the top, "Endpoint=GoogleTranslate" Change it to say "Endpoint=DeepLTranslate" instead. This is a much better translation. (Thank the individual from earlier who found this.) Save and exit.

Step 5: Run the game normally. Go to System Settings 3 and change the language to Japanese. Close the game.

Optional: Download the unofficial IC Tables translation. I have it but don't know how effective this is since you are running the game in Japanese.

You should be done, next time you start the game you should be able to play normally. You might have to be patient with the translation while it generates and a internet connection will be required for it to work "as intended" after all. This has not been tested thoroughly with any real intensity so there may still be issues. So far I have yet to have any.

P.S. It is almost certainly more beneficial to just wait this out considering the rate it's being updated. I have no idea when we will get a "Professional translation" and a de-censor. I however am not sane and live for this shit. I love playing around with games seeing how I can work with them till they break and then try fix them. Reminds me of modding bethesda games.

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
They are planning to add more pregnancy and birth scenes for the other two MC, and some other stuff .
Awesome! Thanks for the news!

Would you please happen to know if the current birth scene is with tentacles?

saigyjouji

Jun 7, 2018
well your fix works but I can't read Japanese anyone know another fix for this
well when you switch to japanese you still schould have english translation but its much worse than the one with english option. Thats why i wait for proper translation, too good game to be read with this trash translation xd

Reactions: hsehsing

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
OK I THINK I GOT IT WORKING MOSTLY.

So, after watching and playing around with other info here I think I finally got a proper install going more or less with my monkey brain. Here's the process.

I recommend you keep the archive as a backup in case you need to nuke and try again for whatever reason.

Step 1: Make sure your Region settings are correct. It seems you only need Japanese locale but it might be necessary to do the whole Region Japanese Settings. I don't recommend changing your system language to the point where you can't read it. (might want to grab a drink and maybe food, it's over 6 gb as of 1.5...)

Step 2: Extract to desired location. Don't touch anything.

Step 3: Download and follow the instructions for Reipatcher's Installation. It isn't included in 1.5 and not difficult to install.

Step 4: After you've done the Reipatcher install, Go into the folder named "AutoTranslator" and open the file Config with your text editor of choice (I like Notepad++), Find this line at the top, "Endpoint=GoogleTranslate" Change it to say "Endpoint=DeepLTranslate" instead. This is a much better translation. (Thank the individual from earlier who found this.) Save and exit.

Step 5: Run the game normally. Go to System Settings 3 and change the language to Japanese. Close the game.

Optional: Download the unofficial IC Tables translation. I have it but don't know how effective this is since you are running the game in Japanese.

You should be done, next time you start the game you should be able to play normally. You might have to be patient with the translation while it generates and a internet connection will be required for it to work "as intended" after all. This has not been tested thoroughly with any real intensity so there may still be issues. So far I have yet to have any.

P.S. It is almost certainly more beneficial to just wait this out considering the rate it's being updated. I have no idea when we will get a "Professional translation" and a de-censor. I however am not sane and live for this shit. I love playing around with games seeing how I can work with them till they break and then try fix them. Reminds me of modding bethesda games.
This worked for the error, which means English Language of game ain't working as intended since game works with Japanese.

Edit: Figured Out Errors have to do with Events Executions (Changing Maps, H-Scenes) probably not being executed correctly by the game if in English. Translation Fix in here doesn't help. Hope someone can fix that but I think it's pretty hard to do in Unity xD

Last edited:

Pablotron

Jul 8, 2019
Your better to use bepinex route instead of reipatcher
im trying that, but in ver 1.05 does not work for me (console alt+0 not showing) i downloaded BepInEx_unix_5.4.5.0 and XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepIn-5x-4.13.0, put them in game root with the exe and nothing... agahgdgshgd help me please this is getting on my nerveeees!!!!!

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
English version was for testing purpose and they never intended to let the game go out with it,that's why it's bugged.

The official english version will be handled by Kagura games.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
English version was for testing purpose and they never intended to let the game go out with it,that's why it's bugged.

That's why it felt hollow then? The game wasn't complete... I liked the story and it's coexisting within the same universe as another one of their games, but the content felt dry... English only bn a test version makes alot of since can't wait for the complete version

yldennvolt

Jun 24, 2018

The dev stated they are working with Kagura for official English, but players are impatient

Lemuels

Nov 19, 2019
im trying that, but in ver 1.05 does not work for me (console alt+0 not showing) i downloaded BepInEx_unix_5.4.5.0 and XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepIn-5x-4.13.0, put them in game root with the exe and nothing... agahgdgshgd help me please this is getting on my nerveeees!!!!!
i tried this one XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher-4.16.1 and work for me, i just place them in the game root and open, and then i change the Google translate to DeepLtranslate in the auto translator, Hope it helps

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pablotron

choinn

Jan 10, 2020
These script errors are nasty.

It's 2021. The game is using Unity. Unity is locale agnostic. How badly you have to fuck up your game code to break it for everyone else? I know there are gamedevs who add some locale and language checks to combat piracy, but this is certainly not the case here.

Every affected customer should demand either proper fix or a refund.
You should not have to edit your language settings in order to play a game.

Reactions: suyatna
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes