Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Weird, after 1.1, I've had no problem with the English version.... how are people still having trouble?

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
These people in this thread act surprised to the concept of changing your system locale to Japan to play Visual novel/Game that IS intended only for the japanese. What a shock, right?
Yeah thing is I have it on Japanese local because some games require it so its not that

Weird, after 1.1, I've had no problem with the English version.... how are people still having trouble?
Then your lucky I guess I can play it Japanese just fine but I want play it in English and it crashes

onishinigami

Jun 27, 2017
anyone know how to do the quest "request for sexual entertainment from aristocrats"? they require "black" B and mention abandon her virginity, how do I get B without losing virginity? i tried increasing to B by losing virginity but i still can't find it, i assume watanabe is the house that you can give your virginity in common route

yldennvolt

Jun 24, 2018
Changing locale settings to play Japanese games is incredibly commonplace so I genuinely didn't think that was the point you were trying to make at first so apologies for my initial misunderstanding. As it stands my locale is set to English and the game is working after having taken the steps others recommended regarding deleting the pre-existing broken translation packaged with the game on this site and leaving the machine translation running.

So are you confident this is a locale based issue? As while they are commonplace I'm not sure how they would be afflicting you but not me in this instance, I have been running the 1.02 version of the game just fine with this set up. No crashes at all.
My locale is always set to Japanese, and I have no problem playing mostly English games on Steam.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Anyone got the flowchart/guide? The site doesn't like me.

Edit: Whilst I'm at it: what way to the rouge route?

Last edited:

codii

Sep 13, 2017
This game is kicking my ass. Cant get it to run with japanese locale, formats or anything. Gah.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Unity?!!
Did they get tired of RPGM? What content could they have here to warrant switching engines?
Screenshot(13).png
Yeah, figured as much. They got some growing pains to go through. Can't even leave the first room without it 404ing

Last edited:

filed

Jul 27, 2017
guys the game always error and quit by itsleft already, using local japanese since i play lot VN but why, what happen with this game

yldennvolt

Jun 24, 2018
guys the game always error and quit by itsleft already, using local japanese since i play lot VN but why, what happen with this game
Because it's a unity? you have to set the language to Japanese and using third party's translator

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
yldennvolt: Yeah figures.

Not a single crash for me. Only bug I encountered so far is that three enemies including a boss were unable to damage me because they spam buffs/debuffs.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes