EroHero01

Dec 28, 2018
I have a error in the oppening: ScripException:scenarios/common(351,2)... (The rest are writting in japanese)... EventCG/eva_a001_1_0_0100000_0000000_0_0... (The kanjis appeared again)

P.S: And yes, I changed the region and the format region

EroHero01

Dec 28, 2018
And if you skip the oppening the game have a error too: ScripException:scenarios/commonsys(2032,7)... (more kanjis) "NPC_T18_007"... (more kanjis).

P.S: The game run in japanese

Last edited:

unidecimo

Dec 4, 2018
Anyone got the flowchart/guide? The site doesn't like me.

Edit: Whilst I'm at it: what way to the rouge route?
I have a flowchart from ONEONE1 Ci-en page, but it's fully in Japanese and the charts are all pictures, so you have to run it through Google Translator on your phone or through something similar.

EroHero01

Dec 28, 2018
Looks like its working?

If you can, try BepInEx Translator

XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepIn-5x-4.16.1.zip

BepInEx_x64_5.4.11.0.zip

Can't say if its an issue with reipatcher or with something else.
How you make run the translator????

EroHero01

Dec 28, 2018
Apparently, the translation fucked the assets up more than I thought and the common asset caused a crash when going into a scene too. I don't know what other errors might pop up, so I've just taken the commonSys and common file from the Japanese file and placed them in the English file. Texts on items and maps are missing from the game with this translation, so I'm not too keen on finding them either. This fixes the crashing caused by them, the file is bigger because it's uncompressed.

Just place it in サムライヴァンダリズムver1.00\AssetBundles\english and replace the scenarios file.
This guy is a fucking hero. This files make run the game without crasheds

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
how to get pregnant i can't find way to do this
As said before, Rounin Route, don't forget to "Upgrade" Black Haired Girls Immorality to A. You can do this by clicking the Top of the three Buttons on the left of their H Stats (or twice on the Middle one), To get to their H-State Ranking Menu. From the Inn, Head North past the Two guys and then left to enter the White House."Doctor" should now show up there. Only Black-Haired Girl can get pregnant.

For getting them to go nude, get Exhibitionist to "B" Grade and enter the Men's Part of the Bathhouse. You can now set them to get clothed or naked on the character menu now. (You'd need to do this for all of them to unlock it). Going naked can trigger some H-Scenes that won't trigger or even show up when clothed, and skips the choice of going naked or stay with clothes on the "regular" ones.

Oh, by this point you should also be able to masturbate in combat to increase (?) chance of getting assaulted by normal mob enemies. (It's under special).

Edit: Btw, anyone with Save with Full Gallery? (Extra).

Last edited:
Reactions: devilleon121

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
i just hope they do a stable version, so i can work on the cheats -.-'

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Conclusion - switching to Unity was a stupid idea for such a large-scale project -_-.... They needed to practice on indie projects ... And so they made themselves worse.
Why did they decide to give up RpgMaker? They have been doing this all their lives, then they decided that we were tired of it ... -_-
Another (syndrome) Cyberpunk = overestimated their strength. In the end, expect 100+ patches for optimal play. It's even funny that LOCALIZATION does not allow you to play normally -_-

Last edited:

yldennvolt

Jun 24, 2018
Conclusion - switching to Unity was a stupid idea for such a large-scale project -_-.... They needed to practice on indie projects ... And so they made themselves worse.
Why did they decide to give up RpgMaker? They have been doing this all their lives, then they decided that we were tired of it ... -_-
Another (syndrome) Cyberpunk = overestimated their strength. In the end, expect 100+ patches for optimal play. It's even funny that LOCALIZATION does not allow you to play normally -_-
Their reason is that RPGM is become obsolete, WolfRpg is too complicated, moving to Unity is risky business but it is not considered a mistake, they know the risk and willing to take it, any unstability mostly caused by people manage to force an English into the game which originally designed to be played in Japanese, their biggest mistake is that they included the broken English code at initial release where they shouldn't, they should leave English trasnslation to Kagura instead of manage it on their own and failed.

Reactions: jomijoan

AstarothCray

Sep 11, 2020
OK I THINK I GOT IT WORKING MOSTLY.

So, after watching and playing around with other info here I think I finally got a proper install going more or less with my monkey brain. Here's the process.

I recommend you keep the archive as a backup in case you need to nuke and try again for whatever reason.

Step 1: Make sure your Region settings are correct. It seems you only need Japanese locale but it might be necessary to do the whole Region Japanese Settings. I don't recommend changing your system language to the point where you can't read it. (might want to grab a drink and maybe food, it's over 6 gb as of 1.5...)

Step 2: Extract to desired location. Don't touch anything.

Step 3: Download and follow the instructions for Reipatcher's Installation. It isn't included in 1.5 and not difficult to install.

Step 4: After you've done the Reipatcher install, Go into the folder named "AutoTranslator" and open the file Config with your text editor of choice (I like Notepad++), Find this line at the top, "Endpoint=GoogleTranslate" Change it to say "Endpoint=DeepLTranslate" instead. This is a much better translation. (Thank the individual from earlier who found this.) Save and exit.

Step 5: Run the game normally. Go to System Settings 3 and change the language to Japanese. Close the game.

Optional: Download the unofficial IC Tables translation. I have it but don't know how effective this is since you are running the game in Japanese.

You should be done, next time you start the game you should be able to play normally. You might have to be patient with the translation while it generates and a internet connection will be required for it to work "as intended" after all. This has not been tested thoroughly with any real intensity so there may still be issues. So far I have yet to have any.

P.S. It is almost certainly more beneficial to just wait this out considering the rate it's being updated. I have no idea when we will get a "Professional translation" and a de-censor. I however am not sane and live for this shit. I love playing around with games seeing how I can work with them till they break and then try fix them. Reminds me of modding bethesda games.
Please can you send screenshots and list the steps, I am not very good at this and I have been trying for a week please do that, it would help a lot

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
cant play game always keep error any idea how to fix it (changed format lang to japan still nothing)
the problem is on english only -_-

Last edited:
Reactions: EroHero01
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes