May 6, 2017
YES YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Thank you thank you
OneOne1 is my fav game maker, thank you very much

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
For those who have script error,there is 2 solutions:

1) If you have the game in english,it's broken,go in the options of the game>third tab,select japanese language,restart the game.

2)If your game is in japanese and you have the script crash= go on windows>parametters>date and language>region (2nd tab on windows 10)>there you set "state" to japanese,and "regional format" (on the same window) to japanese too (if you only have your original state choice for regional format,you may need to install japanese language on your computer (no need to turn it on).

It now should work.

To play in english: search xunity translation thread on f95,download reipatcher exe,unzip it,copy the file in your game directory,run this file,when done,it should have created a patched exe,run the patched game exe,congratulation,your game is now translated to english and should work.

Last edited:

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
NTR shitters like that guy are usually joking aboit it. Preggo fuckers actually mean it serious though. Shoving their fetish into every game.
That is awesome joke material

1:
Baby, mother, father, and first words:

Mom:
"Honey, he's opening his mouth, I think his first word is coming"
- looks to Baby -
Mom:
"Say mommy, moooommmmyyyy"
You:
"WTF biatch, the hell is wrong with u, cant u keep ur preggo fetish to urself, now get outa ma way cuz ima off myself, since u couldnt take the hint when i kept kicking ur kidneys every single fokkin day"
Mom:
"Let's change his name to Damien"
Dad:
"Woman, waaaay ahead of you, after the hospital, the doctor and nurses running outa the room screaming AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, and the dead birds outside the room, I already registered the title True Omen - It Really Happened"

2:
Picture oooOoooOOOooOOO Dr Who soundtrack, followed by the TARDIS materialization sound

Doctor:
"Where are my keys, I am sure they were on THIS table"
- Room bursts into colours of all kinda,
then when it settles things have changed -
Doctor - noticing the absence of proof of his Companion's existence:
"Aaaand another one went to the past and pulled a Terminator on the own existence by removing Mom from the equation. I really should write Do Not Use To Punish Your Parents Preggo Fetish onto my TARDIS.

Reactions: nobody045133

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
OK so i installed the game (1.01) and put the reipatcher in it and it worked perfectly till chapter 3...... and then it stopped working and don't translate anything else at all ......
For an unknow reason i'm now unable to translate any unity game because for who know why the auto translation don't work at all on any game ..... i even tried to run HS2 , Koikatu or CM2 nothing work with the translation so if anyone know how to make it work again (probably somewhere hidden on my profile secret directory of the auto translator or something) gonna be realy gratefull if someone can help me ^^'

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
OK so i installed the game (1.01) and put the reipatcher in it and it worked perfectly till chapter 3...... and then it stopped working and don't translate anything else at all ......
For an unknow reason i'm now unable to translate any unity game because for who know why the auto translation don't work at all on any game ..... i even tried to run HS2 , Koikatu or CM2 nothing work with the translation so if anyone know how to make it work again (probably somewhere hidden on my profile secret directory of the auto translator or something) gonna be realy gratefull if someone can help me ^^'
Was about to say that you need and active internet connexion for it to work,as it use google translate,but if you can post here it mean you probably have an active internet connexion :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: moemi02

Merkan

Nov 18, 2017
Can you provide a savefile to this chapter 3 problem?

Reactions: moemi02

WeirdFrank

May 30, 2017
Fap-A-Thon Of Your Life? I mean I do Fap-A-Thon daily, mostly whenever a oneone1, acerola or a translation by kaguragames is made so yeh, theremay be more and better to come ¯\_(ツ)_/¯...nice try tho

Reactions: Username_xyz

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
Can you provide a savefile to this chapter 3 problem?
sure but i tried to put the game in a different SSD and still no translation after a clean install of reipatcher so i don't know if a save will realy be helpfull but here

Merkan

Nov 18, 2017
sure but i tried to put the game in a different SSD and still no translation after a clean install of reipatcher so i don't know if a save will realy be helpfull but here
Looks like its working?

If you can, try BepInEx Translator

XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepIn-5x-4.16.1.zip

BepInEx_x64_5.4.11.0.zip

Can't say if its an issue with reipatcher or with something else.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
If you must play through the game and do it in english, I have a remedy for you, but there is a big catch 22.... Any hentai scenes must be viewed in japanese.... If you're fine with that, I have a ghetto method for getting the story in english if you're too impatient for the patch that will come one day

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
Looks like its working?

If you can, try BepInEx Translator

XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepIn-5x-4.16.1.zip

BepInEx_x64_5.4.11.0.zip

Can't say if its an issue with reipatcher or with something else.
Tried to manualy install but no luck nothing working and every single game using auto translator is not working (the translation not working but the game work fine) so i guess something went realy wrong somewhere but i've no clue where :(
Looking around in the local file where unity is hiding but except for an error saying Tkk translate not working and switching to normal translation or some error saying can't access library (in the game error file) i've no other clue where to look for reset the auto translate so i'm all hear to anyone who have any idea thanks in advance ^^

Edit : Ok after struggling for a while i've now solved my problem ..........
After opening the auto-translator UI i checked Google Translate and all other in the "translator" and nothing worked till for who know why / how / *imput whatever* a Google Translate (v2) appeared after a while ...... and now everything work again (checked all other game opened their auto translate UI and changed the "translator") ..........

So everything work fine now "again" lol thanks anyway for your kindness trying to help me ^^

Last edited:

yeahand

Apr 29, 2020
ver 1.01 with ReiPatcher MTL already installed for dialogues and official english GUI from 1.0.
zipped with ,1gb links, works straight away.

thank you, that version works very well for me(yet reached ch4 without crashes), hope same for others

pcdc

May 4, 2017
Hello, could someone post the English file of the languages folder? I deleted it trying to find a solution and didnt make a backup =(

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes