Sep 2, 2018
Getting a bunch of script errors from version 2.00 which closes the game down. Anyone else have this problem? It has missing dialogue and event cg scenes. Can't play past a certain scene in the opening.
if you would be so kind as to share your 2.00 copy, i could help you with your issue

kunocat

Apr 22, 2021
Getting a bunch of script errors from version 2.00 which closes the game down. Anyone else have this problem? It has missing dialogue and event cg scenes. Can't play past a certain scene in the opening.
Check my post on page 105. You need to remove the EN language file from the language folder and run it in Japanese. I just finish chapter 2 but have not triggered any scenes. No error so far. I also checked the new CGs and the animation clips through the menu and they display ok.
Mei’s new animations are so lewd…

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Won’t lie though, I wish we got Azami as a playable character but I highly doubt that’ll ever happen sadly.

Unless ONEONE1 is super based and they plan on adding more updates.
ONEONE1 Needs to have more playable Mature/MILF Characters in their games, it's almost as if the concept of making a game with a playable character whose over high school age scares them or something, lol

Dec 25, 2017
ONEONE1 Needs to have more playable Mature/MILF Characters in their games, it's almost as if the concept of making a game with a playable character whose over high school age scares them or something, lol
If that were to happen, they’d be unstoppable. I don’t know why it hasn’t happened yet, truly a shame too because their mature girl designs are pretty hot.

Bruh_Huh

Jan 16, 2019
I think MC has to lose a fight to a boss first, in order to lost her virginity, then the enemy mobs should do H act onto MC .
You can do it even sooner, she can get and then use a dildo in the building where you start the game, or there is a guy in the upper portion of the first town, he will fuck her but only as a virgin. Then the H attacks in battle are possible.

Reactions: Necronlord3
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes