1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Nah if you read the thread you would see that most of the people are saying this weekend like Saturday/Sunday or Monday next week.
Yeah, but people corrected on the previous page. Again, I'm not trying to act like a douche, not my thing at all, and I understand the expectations are high, I also want to play it, but it isn't like some days will make such a difference. Just my opinion.

Well, while the meme confirms itself, on this game they had the 1.10 version, so who knows, maybe they already translated the stuff pre update. I'm not against waiting though, I understand they want to assure a polished game.

nah i mean eat FRUITS to increase quality of orgasm when you will wank while playing SV 2.0
That's not how it works btw. It would be nice if only fruits did that.

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
do we have some info what about this update that we w8n? I mean what sort of content, not date
Some kind of change to combat, sexual stuff in combat also different. A lot of CGs added, different events, dungeon after you beat the final boss, an even harder boss and more content from it. New animations added to Mei, possibly more to Momo and Kinako, though I highly doubt any for Mukuro. Pregnancy stuff for Kinako and Momo, not sure about Mei though.

Probably something else I'm missing

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
Some kind of change to combat, sexual stuff in combat also different. A lot of CGs added, different events, dungeon after you beat the final boss, an even harder boss and more content from it. New animations added to Mei, possibly more to Momo and Kinako, though I highly doubt any for Mukuro. Pregnancy stuff for Kinako and Momo, not sure about Mei though.

Probably something else I'm missing
tnx mate

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Honestly out of all the new things added I'm looking forward to the new content for Kinako the most
She's such a great and unique inclusion to this game that was lacking from previous ONEONE1 Works that even now she's probably my favorite of the girls, happy to see her getting some love alongside Momo and Mei, now it won't just be "The Mukuro Game: Featuring Momo and Kinako"

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes