MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
I'm not following this thread or this game, its just in my watch list.
I just looked at last 3 pages but I'm a little confused.
It seems like update 2.0 is going to be released soon. But is that kagura version?
I thought kagura ver. was going to be released next year.
The 2.0 Update for the original JP Version of this game is coming soon, yes
We presume the Kagura Translation will be build off of this version, but they still haven't formerly announced a release date juuuust yet, we are still waiting on that, but when it drops, it should be the full package

sas2000as

Mar 14, 2018
And so, oneone1 several minutes ago posted in their ci-en info about release date of 2.0:
" "

which should translate to "By the end of THIS week"
And today is sunday.
btw, some sources told me that in Japan sunday is first day of the week and not last, lets hope these sources lied to me

Last edited:

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
And so, oneone1 several minutes ago posted in their ci-en info about release date of 2.0:
" "

which should translate to "By the end of THIS week"
And today is sunday.
btw, some sources told me that in Japan sunday is first day of the week and not last, lets hope these sources lied to me
Sunday's the first day of the week everywhere my dude.

Edit: My bad apparently some European nations consider it the last day of the week.

• Angry
Reactions: Necronlord3

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
It isn't just Europe. Using Monday as the first day of the week is meant to be the international standard.
It is, but looking at the wikipedia article it appears that more places use Sunday as the first day of the week overall and adoption of Monday as the first day of the week has been picked up by some nations but largely ignored in areas where Sunday is historically the first day.

eisenwater

Oct 12, 2019
well, he said "this weekend" and "weekend" commonly means "saturday and sunday" in japan, whether he thinks sunday is the begining of a week or not, he should still notice that sunday is part of the weekend, so probably a mistake or he didn't realise the meaning of weekend is different for a lot of people

Last edited:

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
It is, but looking at the wikipedia article it appears that more places use Sunday as the first day of the week overall and adoption of Monday as the first day of the week has been picked up by some nations but largely ignored in areas where Sunday is historically the first day.
And yet when one is is communicating to an international audience you use the international standard rather than default to your own unless their is a compelling reason not to.
For example their are plenty of countries that still use imperial units of measurement, yet in any scientific works they will use metric because that is the international standard and in doing so allow scientists around the world to easily reach a common understanding of the data.
Also in science, most languages will have their own words for various animals, but to the same extent when discussed in a academic context it is preferred to refer to them using their scientific names rather than using your local language, once again to aid understanding.

I suppose the point I am building towards is that it doesn't matter whether a standard is adopted internally within a country as to whether or not the standard has meaning, what matters is that the standard is adopted for purposes of cross national communication.
For an example more relevant to this sort of context of weekends and such, if you are running a multinational team and had to handle scheduling, it would be best practice to adopt worksheets that start the week on a Monday as while that may not be the standard used in your own country it is the standard that has been established internationally.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
And yet when one is is communicating to an international audience you use the international standard rather than default to your own unless their is a compelling reason not to.
For example their are plenty of countries that still use imperial units of measurement, yet in any scientific works they will use metric because that is the international standard and in doing so allow scientists around the world to easily reach a common understanding of the data.
Also in science, most languages will have their own words for various animals, but to the same extent when discussed in a academic context it is preferred to refer to them using their scientific names rather than using your local language, once again to aid understanding.

I suppose the point I am building towards is that it doesn't matter whether a standard is adopted internally within a country as to whether or not the standard has meaning, what matters is that the standard is adopted for purposes of cross national communication.
For an example more relevant to this sort of context of weekends and such, if you are running a multinational team and had to handle scheduling, it would be best practice to adopt worksheets that start the week on a Monday as while that may not be the standard used in your own country it is the standard that has been established internationally.
I mean they really aren't communicating internationally right now though. Do they have international fans that follow their releases? Yes, but the target is clearly their JP audience. If they were targeting an international audience their posts about this wouldn't be exclusively in Japanese.

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
I mean they really aren't communicating internationally right now though. Do they have international fans that follow their releases? Yes, but the target is clearly their JP audience. If they were targeting an international audience their posts about this wouldn't be exclusively in Japanese.
That is fair enough but it was also slightly immaterial to the points being disputed, which was first whether or not Sunday or Monday was the normal day to start a week off of, and then what exactly is meant by an international standard.
It is true that since it is a Japanese language post marketed by a Japanese company that they likely just use their own week format (although some stuff I have read suggested younger people have started adopting the monday to sunday week but that was inconclusive.) But I was mostly addressing the point more broadly.

Reactions: Bedead

Bruh_Huh

Jan 16, 2019
That is fair enough but it was also slightly immaterial to the points being disputed, which was first whether or not Sunday or Monday was the normal day to start a week off of, and then what exactly is meant by an international standard.
It is true that since it is a Japanese language post marketed by a Japanese company that they likely just use their own week format (although some stuff I have read suggested younger people have started adopting the monday to sunday week but that was inconclusive.) But I was mostly addressing the point more broadly.
Sunday or Monday, it's a moo point anyway since they haven't released 2.0 so far. We just have to find a little more patience to get to the next weekend.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes