monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
Seems the update will be released this coming weekend (if all goes well)
The translators I'm using are saying "the week after next" which would mean the week of Oct 17-23. Likely Oct 21 for Friday release. Maybe someone who knows Japanese can clarify if translation software is wrong or if it actually means 2 weeks from now.

Also the price will be bumped up for the Japanese version. Since the Kagura English version is planned to have the 2.0 content on release, looks like the price will just start at the higher amount with no early buyer "discount".

Reactions: kunocat

kunocat

Apr 22, 2021
Haven’t logged in since it’s initial released. But I second you: 再来週の週末 literately means the weekend of the week after next week.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I was seeing the videos and didn't notice the ones who show the gameplay, only some with H scenes. I actually didn't mind the fighting system before, although it would be nice to have a big more focus on the clothes and charming enemies like Ideology in Friction had.

One game that does the charming enemies for sex pretty well is Ayura Crisis for example. Anyway, it's nice they are giving diversity on the H scenes, hope those are fun and fit to gameplay instead of only being fan service.

rulfonastero

May 30, 2019
Just played this game for the first time. I liked it very much :3 I love it when: monsters, beasts, pregnancy and it's all there)
And also of high quality. Played for a few hours, came here to look at the comments and was delighted with the news about the update. Now I'm waiting for the update and start the story from the beginning. I hope that all the main characters will be pregnant.

Reactions: MILF Wiz

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Just played this game for the first time. I liked it very much :3 I love it when: monsters, beasts, pregnancy and it's all there)
And also of high quality. Played for a few hours, came here to look at the comments and was delighted with the news about the update. Now I'm waiting for the update and start the story from the beginning. I hope that all the main characters will be pregnant.
You're in luck since this update will introduce the pregnancy cicle to all of the girls and not just be relegated to seeing them pregnant in one of the endings

Florent12

Aug 21, 2017
You're in luck since this update will introduce the pregnancy cicle to all of the girls and not just be relegated to seeing them pregnant in one of the endings
Hey, so we can get them preg in the normal route as well? and will they even add a way for momo to lose her virginity like via other means then either that guy(forgot him) the specs dude and or its just done in the ronin route anyways but my question is can we actually make her NTR? like in normal route...

MrFleshstick

Oct 5, 2020
just saw some new stuff for ver. 2.00
hope will be released asap! kinako (and also momo, but not 100%) possible to impregnate. some new animations... aaaaaaahh, can't wait!

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
The translators I'm using are saying "the week after next" which would mean the week of Oct 17-23. Likely Oct 21 for Friday release. Maybe someone who knows Japanese can clarify if translation software is wrong or if it actually means 2 weeks from now.

Also the price will be bumped up for the Japanese version. Since the Kagura English version is planned to have the 2.0 content on release, looks like the price will just start at the higher amount with no early buyer "discount".
it seems like you already pre order it from kagura did you at least get release date confirmation for Eng version

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
This will add in a lot of stuff, so it's hard to list them all, but here are some of the more noticeable ones:

- Over 200 new scenes/scenarios added (Mostly for the main characters but I think the side characters will also get some new ones)
- Revamping of the battle system with new mechanics added to mix things up
- SIXTEEN TIMES THE DET- Wait
- Momo and Kinako are now both able to be impregnated with the impregnation cycle and new birthing scenes added for the both of them
- Quality of Life improvements and bug fixes all around

I think that about covers it, and hey, unlike Ideology in Friction you won't have to pay for this one, it will all come in an update for free for those who already own the game if I recall
It just works..

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes