Minhgf

Feb 27, 2021
You haven't maxed out your 'Exhibition' stat yet, you have to max it out first before you're allowed to enter the men's side of the bath house, trying doing some events and stuff until you get it
i already done with the first request
the second one is asked me to finish the event when getting in the man bathhouse
edit : nvm i figure it out

Last edited:

rulfonastero

May 30, 2019
I still hope that they will add a level of difficulty in the expansion or redo the combat. Because it’s very easy on the normal, but there is also an easy one, I’m afraid to imagine how easy it is on it. Of course, I didn’t go through the game, but played for 3 hours in general, but it was too easy for me)

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
I still hope that they will add a level of difficulty in the expansion or redo the combat. Because it’s very easy on the normal, but there is also an easy one, I’m afraid to imagine how easy it is on it. Of course, I didn’t go through the game, but played for 3 hours in general, but it was too easy for me)
I believe they are changing the combat a bit. Atleast from what I could tell on their post, the sexual side of it is going to be far more relevant than before.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Once Kagura finally releases their translation I probably won't need any new H-Games for a while, that's for sure
I'm already planing an entire weekend of procrastination and playing Samurai Vandalism, nothing else.
When they eventually release it that is.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
View attachment 2095282 View attachment 2095283
why i can't go to the man bath room when i already maxed out :')
I know it's only personal opinion, but I think the face she has on depravity level is way more sexy and beautiful than simply being with eyes rolled and tongue out all the time. It would be great to have a toggle on the next update, but that's just personal opinion as I said.

About your own question, some levels are just unlockable after you reach a specific chapter.

Reactions: Necronlord3

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
Seriously hope the animation loops in the next update have manual overrides. Really sucks to have good animations and have them end quickly. I mean shit, there's no way anybody could cum that fast. Right?

Really looking forward to the preggo content though. God damn it Kagura should just go ahead and pick up Vitamin Quest 2.

Reactions: Necronlord3

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I'm not following this thread or this game, its just in my watch list.
I just looked at last 3 pages but I'm a little confused.
It seems like update 2.0 is going to be released soon. But is that kagura version?
I thought kagura ver. was going to be released next year.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes