RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Tried this just now but was immediately hit for transfer limit again.
We have a torrent for it here ( ), it's a bit old but I don't think there's been any updates since then?
If you've questions or anything let me know :)

Reactions: NineMoons

reinzhart

Aug 16, 2018
guys where is the event/cg viewer? i don't find anything on menu?

EDITED: never mind after loading 2 times the menu appears sorry

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
It's impossible to play it. I put the settings in Japanese, I can't use my emulator. I constantly, no matter if I put the patches etc... (follow all the instructions) to play, only to have script errors.

What is the solution, to play, use your emulator etc... and not have these stupid "error scripts" every 1 minute in this 1.10.2?

Dexhellhound

Apr 18, 2018
It's impossible to play it. I put the settings in Japanese, I can't use my emulator. I constantly, no matter if I put the patches etc... (follow all the instructions) to play, only to have script errors.

What is the solution, to play, use your emulator etc... and not have these stupid "error scripts" every 1 minute in this 1.10.2?
to be honest i found the my self in the same situation. so now i am just waiting for kagura to release there version instead.

Bruh_Huh

Jan 16, 2019

Try changing your date format to Japanese. It's in the control panel, right next to region settings(you can keep those unchanged), works for me every time.

Reactions: Romzar

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Just a note about the release date, the tweet actually says "week after next" so i assume its actually in 2 weeks?
That's google translate. A more appropriate translation would be "it'll be released as soon as next week."

Reactions: Blake639

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
IT'S FINALLY HERE FOLKS!
ONEONE Just confirmed on their twitter that the big update is coming out NEXT WEEK
It's about damn time, but I'm happy to be here to see it
View attachment 2084886
ONEONE1 Posted a Sneak Peek for the updated Combat system on their twitter today, it honestly looks way more interesting than what we had previously:

Tsuchinoko666

Jan 1, 2021
They also just posted a look at Kinako's pregnancy state. Not sure if linking it breaks any loli rules so I will err on the side of caution and not. The new combat looks great! Lust Tattoos...

battlebrother

Jan 25, 2019
For those of us who do not dwell in the light of social media, could y'all elaborate what is different?

Or rip the video or upload it somewhere that doesn't need a login if it isn't too much trouble?

Reactions: Necronlord3

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
For those of us who do not dwell in the light of social media, could y'all elaborate what is different?

Or rip the video or upload it somewhere that doesn't need a login if it isn't too much trouble?
This will add in a lot of stuff, so it's hard to list them all, but here are some of the more noticeable ones:

- Over 200 new scenes/scenarios added (Mostly for the main characters but I think the side characters will also get some new ones)
- Revamping of the battle system with new mechanics added to mix things up
- SIXTEEN TIMES THE DET- Wait
- Momo and Kinako are now both able to be impregnated with the impregnation cycle and new birthing scenes added for the both of them
- Quality of Life improvements and bug fixes all around

I think that about covers it, and hey, unlike Ideology in Friction you won't have to pay for this one, it will all come in an update for free for those who already own the game if I recall

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
This will add in a lot of stuff, so it's hard to list them all, but here are some of the more noticeable ones:

- Over 200 new scenes/scenarios added (Mostly for the main characters but I think the side characters will also get some new ones)
- Revamping of the battle system with new mechanics added to mix things up
- SIXTEEN TIMES THE DET- Wait
- Momo and Kinako are now both able to be impregnated with the impregnation cycle and new birthing scenes added for the both of them
- Quality of Life improvements and bug fixes all around

I think that about covers it, and hey, unlike Ideology in Friction you won't have to pay for this one, it will all come in an update for free for those who already own the game if I recall
Yeah it's a free update for anyone who owns the game. That said I think they might be increasing the price of the game if you don't already own it so if you want to play the update now I'd suggest not waiting to buy it.

Reactions: Blake639
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes