monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
Is this game getting more animations later or why am I seeing them post more animation on Ci-en? Also is there something we can do to avoid the gallery finishing the animated scenes so fast? They should be looped with options to cum or finish animation.
Yes to the first question, a 2.0 update is coming out. Previous posts in this thread have talked about it if you want more details, or you can go through the dev's Ci-en page if you know/translate Japanese.

As for the animations, they can happen very often during a fight. So perhaps they didn't add features for it since they didn't intend for players to just sit there and watch. They are basic video files though, so you could use a Unity asset viewer and dump all the animations as an mp4. Probably the closest you can get to watching it on loop. I did think it's weird there wasn't a standard h-game gallery where you just watch animations on loop and you click to go to the next stage until finish.

Reactions: crimsoncarmine

Dokujam

Jul 12, 2021
Why cant i get birth scenes in the current version? The mc doesn't get pregnant and the creampie status gets reset.

La-Pucelle-27

Jul 16, 2020
TO get the Ronin route you have to keep losing to the bosses, the normal route is if you succeed and stay with your group (saying no to Mei) and the third route is by winning and then choosing to go with Mei (the purple girl) when you face her.

Reactions: srpenty and Galnij

Galnij

Feb 19, 2022
TO get the Ronin route you have to keep losing to the bosses, the normal route is if you succeed and stay with your group (saying no to Mei) and the third route is by winning and then choosing to go with Mei (the purple girl) when you face her.
thanks this helps alot i just wish oneone would put something on the main menu or in a text doc say telling people this kinda stuff

Tsuchinoko666

Jan 1, 2021
thanks this helps alot i just wish oneone would put something on the main menu or in a text doc say telling people this kinda stuff
In some of the older games they included a flow chart, and I believe on Ci-EL they have one for this game... except it's all in japanese. Again, once the Kagura translation comes out there should be an english flowchart to make navigating the routes easier.

Reactions: Galnij

MrFleshstick

Oct 5, 2020
Please help!

Is a "Virgin" playthrough even possible? If yes, how? Cause it seems to me that Chapter 3 doesn't give you any choice... I'm talking about Chapter 3. You get framed for killing a noble and thrown in jail, hence Mukuro get raped.

Edit: Nope! Got it now... apparently, the setting of Event Battles were set on "always lose". Never changed that myself though. Maybe it was on "always lose" per default. Anyway, glad I got that sorted out. :-D

Last edited:

Ragnarok97

Jan 20, 2018
Question, can you actually innitiate the h-attacks? instead of waiting for the enemy to do them? Or is that locked behind a route or something? Cause I feel like in all previous OneOne1 games you could do the H-attacks, but here there is just masturbation to taunt the enemy, which even then works pretty poorly

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes