YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
1)A normal translation could have been a YEAR ago, but KAGURA did not do it after heard about PATCH 2.0 from 1-1 -_- and decided to wait(A bunch of bugs - it's logical, what's the point of re-issuing the translation?) ...
in short = everything depends on this patch, the faster it comes out, the faster we get translation... but for now, ONE-ONE seems to be suffering from bullshit!_!
2)I have repeatedly said and I will repeat again - it was NOT necessary to do such a large-scale project in a new field (i.e. Unity) ... on the familiar RPG-M everything will be fixed quickly... but it was necessary to make a small (insignificant) a project to improve the experience of working with the (NEW) engine(for them)... now they themselves apparently regret it, because SILENCE(about the patch and in general) has been more than a year KARL O_O ... Also, KAGURA herself does not want to take on UNITY games, because their base is mainly RPG-M games -_- ...
in short- (POSSIBLY) we will not see soon the translation X_X

noooooooo.jpg

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
1)A normal translation could have been a YEAR ago, but KAGURA did not do it after heard about PATCH 2.0 from 1-1 -_- and decided to wait(A bunch of bugs - it's logical, what's the point of re-issuing the translation?) ...
in short = everything depends on this patch, the faster it comes out, the faster we get translation... but for now, ONE-ONE seems to be suffering from bullshit!_!
2)I have repeatedly said and I will repeat again - it was NOT necessary to do such a large-scale project in a new field (i.e. Unity) ... on the familiar RPG-M everything will be fixed quickly... but it was necessary to make a small (insignificant) a project to improve the experience of working with the (NEW) engine(for them)... now they themselves apparently regret it, because SILENCE(about the patch and in general) has been more than a year KARL O_O ... Also, KAGURA herself does not want to take on UNITY games, because their base is mainly RPG-M games -_- ...
in short- (POSSIBLY) we will not see soon the translation X_X
Not sure why people are spreading misinformation about OneOne1's change to Unity. No where has OneOne1 posted that they regret changing to Unity, nor were there massive bugs in Samurai Vandalism on the Native version.

Yes the built in English Translation was absolute dog shit, but the Japaense version had very basic bugs that were ironed out quickly. I've played the game in Japanese, and outside of random bugs during the release, it was completely smooth.

All games are gonna have some bugs at the start, that's to be expected, and none of the ones that Samurai Vandalism had were disastrous

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
Not sure why people are spreading misinformation about OneOne1's change to Unity. No where has OneOne1 posted that they regret changing to Unity, nor were there massive bugs in Samurai Vandalism on the Native version.

Yes the built in English Translation was absolute dog shit, but the Japaense version had very basic bugs that were ironed out quickly. I've played the game in Japanese, and outside of random bugs during the release, it was completely smooth.

All games are gonna have some bugs at the start, that's to be expected, and none of the ones that Samurai Vandalism had were disastrous
ngl they were that disastrous but I do get your point

Dexhellhound

Apr 18, 2018
dam this was announced on kagura about a year ago taking a very long time but then again apostle 2 toke for ever as well so i will be patient about this one

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
You know, in hindsight, I think Mei was probably the most dissapointing aspect of Samurai Vandalism for me atleast
View attachment 2029263
I don't know how much of a hot take this is, but she always felt way too much like just a carbon copy of Mukuro, and the fact she had next to no scenes compared to her sister, Momo and Kinako certainly didn't help her case

I think Azami should have been the fourth playable character instead, just looking at her I can tell her more mature figure and voice would've been a very nice departure from the rest of the girls who aren't even in their 20s yet, ONEONE1 definetly needs more variety in their games on that aspect, it gets kinda boring when all of ONEONE1's Protagonists are young girls who can't even drink yet
View attachment 2029270
Or hell, maybe not even have a fourth playable character and focus on adding more scenes for Momo and Kinako instead, I bet they and their fans would have appreciated it

Regardless, I'm hoping that Mei's new scenes in the next update will atleasy bring more to the table for her
wait are you telling me that the thick blonde here doesnt get any scenes?

Tsuchinoko666

Jan 1, 2021
im just here for the preg, is it the usual bad end content or does it appear in the story?
The Ronin route of the game has preg content you can opt into. Quite a bit of it. There is some post preg stuff in a good end. The previous game has some preg sex in a good end which was nice after all the bad ends.

I_like_Boobs

Jun 12, 2019
The Ronin route of the game has preg content you can opt into. Quite a bit of it. There is some post preg stuff in a good end. The previous game has some preg sex in a good end which was nice after all the bad ends.
what do you mean with preg sex in the good end ? all i remember is the drifter route with preggo content.

Tsuchinoko666

Jan 1, 2021
what do you mean with preg sex in the good end ? all i remember is the drifter route with preggo content.
Specifically in the previous Oneone1 game (Ideology in Friction), Clancier has sex with... Falke, I think his name is, while pregnant in a good ending. He is the love interest, so I consider it a good end.

La-Pucelle-27

Jul 16, 2020
Sorry if this was asked before but what would be the best way to play this in english? thanks
So far the english isn't very good, the best option right now is to play it with the options in japanese and let the auto translator do the rest, though it will take a while to translate, at the very least the essentials (skill, effects, missions, etc.) will eventually be translated.

Or wait a year for the Kagura translation which also comes with the game de-censored.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Today ONEONE1 posted an update on their Fanbox/Twitter, and I thought I should share it here since it's kind of a big deal:

- The 2.0 Update of Samurai Vandalism is said to still be on the works, they've confirmed that this update will include over 120 NEW CGs alongside all the new features that were discussed previously
- They alluded that one of the reasons that the debugging phase has taken so long is related specifically to Mei and Kinako's pregnancy cicles and how often glitches would occur because of them
- They've also confirmed that this will be an update for the game, not an Append DLC like we had previously, so I assume Kagura's translation will be based on this new version instead of the old one
- Finally, they've stated that if everything goes as it should, we should expect the update to drop by Mid-October, I.can only hope this will turn out correct this time around

Overall, this was a pretty massive update for the 2.0 Version, I'm hoping this will keep you guys excited for the update, I'm sure the wait will be worth it

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
i am wait for steam release to play this gem. Seeing a game that have aa game guality is awesome and good reason to wait.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Today ONEONE1 posted an update on their Fanbox/Twitter, and I thought I should share it here since it's kind of a big deal:

- The 2.0 Update of Samurai Vandalism is said to still be on the works, they've confirmed that this update will include over 120 NEW CGs alongside all the new features that were discussed previously
- They alluded that one of the reasons that the debugging phase has taken so long is related specifically to Mei and Kinako's pregnancy cicles and how often glitches would occur because of them
- They've also confirmed that this will be an update for the game, not an Append DLC like we had previously, so I assume Kagura's translation will be based on this new version instead of the old one
- Finally, they've stated that if everything goes as it should, we should expect the update to drop by Mid-October, I.can only hope this will turn out correct this time around

Overall, this was a pretty massive update for the 2.0 Version, I'm hoping this will keep you guys excited for the update, I'm sure the wait will be worth it
I hope they can follow up this time

Tsuchinoko666

Jan 1, 2021

That's more CGs then I thought. Though since a lot of the issue are coming from the pregnancy parts for Mei and Kinako... does that mean Mei is going to be playable on the Ronin route, or they're adding preg content to the Byakuya route, I wonder?

Also glad to hear it'll just be an update instead of an append. I'm sure it'll be cited as a reason for the Kagura release to slide back down the calendar next year, but at least we know a translation is coming at all.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes