Tsuchinoko666

Jan 1, 2021
Is there really no normal translation?
There isn't a normal translation yet. Sometime next year there is supposed to be a full translation by Kagura Games, but until then the best there is when someone attaches Reipather to it.

And yes, it's been said dozens of times in this thread but the reipatcher isn't working or stops working randomly. Same thing happened to me. No one to my knowledge has given a solution or reason why. We'll just have to suffer this all over again when the 2.00 patch comes out soon.

AinsSakamoto

Nov 27, 2020
There isn't a normal translation yet. Sometime next year there is supposed to be a full translation by Kagura Games, but until then the best there is when someone attaches Reipather to it.

And yes, it's been said dozens of times in this thread but the reipatcher isn't working or stops working randomly. Same thing happened to me. No one to my knowledge has given a solution or reason why. We'll just have to suffer this all over again when the 2.00 patch comes out soon.
Soon TM, eh? Lets hope it wont take to long, if they will do everything properly this time, I might even buy the game

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Soon TM, eh? Lets hope it wont take to long, if they will do everything properly this time, I might even buy the game
Last we heard, current plans are for it to be released sometime next year, Kagura's translations tend to be very good, so hopefully it won't dissapoint and add to the eroticism of the scenes!

Tsuchinoko666

Jan 1, 2021
Oneone1's Ci-En page updates every 6/7/8 days with some small news about what they're up to. I'm not subscribed to anything of theirs, so I only get the basic news and what people post on Kemono.Party.

Should be this saturday with the next update. They've been showing stuff from the 2.00 update, but also from the new game. We can only hope they eventually give out some date when the new version of SamVan will be out.

... Well, that and hope whoever stapled Reipatcher to 1.10.2 can do it again, of course. I could never get Textractor working on this game without my computer having a seizure.

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021

Can't wait for that then :)

BTW, something I just notice. The characters...they came from the previous Oneone1's games, am I correct?

Tsuchinoko666

Jan 1, 2021
Can't wait for that then :)

BTW, something I just notice. The characters...they came from the previous Oneone1's games, am I correct?

There are some returning characters, yeah. Ones from Ideology in Friction for sure as some foreign dignitaries, and I think there is a group from Meritocracy of Oni and Blade. Aside from that, the enemy design also has some reuses. And after playing three of their games, it's hard not to notice them having scenes with girls in roughly the same posture and situation. The individual girls looks different enough that it's not bad, anyway.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
There are some returning characters, yeah. Ones from Ideology in Friction for sure as some foreign dignitaries, and I think there is a group from Meritocracy of Oni and Blade. Aside from that, the enemy design also has some reuses. And after playing three of their games, it's hard not to notice them having scenes with girls in roughly the same posture and situation. The individual girls looks different enough that it's not bad, anyway.
Makes sense, ONEONE1 Has a similar audience to the Taimanin franchise, people who enjoy seeing strong women being defeated, humiliated, violated and getting turned into cum dumpsters

As long as the quality of their CGs keep improving and we keep getting more and more scenes, I'll be pretty happy if I do say so myself

AinsSakamoto

Nov 27, 2020
Oh god, I forgot about Ideology in Friction and Meritocracy of Oni and Blade. I remember them being VERY story heavy. Btw, not a right place to ask but: Ideology in Friction launches in a very small resolution, how do I fix this?

Tsuchinoko666

Jan 1, 2021
Makes sense, ONEONE1 Has a similar audience to the Taimanin franchise, people who enjoy seeing strong women being defeated, humiliated, violated and getting turned into cum dumpsters

As long as the quality of their CGs keep improving and we keep getting more and more scenes, I'll be pretty happy if I do say so myself
I agree with that! :) I also like when they upgrade the animated cut-ins and battle sex stuff. After the official english translation comes out I'll have to see if the writing/story/characters are improved. Ideology wasn't bad in any of those regards. I guess I do find that fact that SamVan has three heroines at once with their own romance subplots to be more interesting then just one girl. I mean, Mukuro's tsundere romance arc is close enough to Clanciers that if it was just her it would be a bit stale. On that note, I hope they add in a pregnant CG for Mukuro on the true love route, like Clancier had.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
We've finally received an update from ONEONE1 on the release of the 2.0 Update!
According to ONEONE1, they are a bit behind their original schedule thanks to the debugging process taking waaaay longer than they expected, it appears the new features they introduced in this update caused a lot of glitches they are trying to solve
Finally, if everything goes well, the release date is appearently going to be:
Screenshot_20220828-054852~2.png
Here's hoping this update can finally come out

Tsuchinoko666

Jan 1, 2021
According to ONEONE1, they are a bit behind their original schedule thanks to the debugging process taking waaaay longer than they expected, it appears the new features they introduced in this update caused a lot of glitches they are trying to solve
View attachment 2009778

Huh... Well, considering how buggy 1.01 to 1.10.2 were it's not that surprising they're still having trouble with the move to Unity. I guess we'll just have to hope they iron them out enough for it to be playable when they do release it. I guess the Kagura coming out next year will also help with debugging time too.

Beyond the pregnant stand up images and more art ad CGs, what features did they add?

By the way, anyone playing that host club manager Gacha that had a crossover with this? I already play one so signign up for another just because Mukuro is in it wasn't really reasonable to do.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Huh... Well, considering how buggy 1.01 to 1.10.2 were it's not that surprising they're still having trouble with the move to Unity. I guess we'll just have to hope they iron them out enough for it to be playable when they do release it. I guess the Kagura coming out next year will also help with debugging time too.

Beyond the pregnant stand up images and more art ad CGs, what features did they add?

By the way, anyone playing that host club manager Gacha that had a crossover with this? I already play one so signign up for another just because Mukuro is in it wasn't really reasonable to do.
If I remember correctly, they are also adding pregnancy cicles to Momo, Kinako and Mukuro's sister as well, I assume we'll be getting some extra stuff as well given the sheer size of this update

I tried out that gacha game too and I'll be honest, it was boring as fuck, and just like any other Gacha, they were making it way too difficult and tedious to get the characters you actually care about without grinding, so I didn't bother with it, lol

Since we'll be waiting on this one for a while still, here's some of the new CGs I managed to get my hands on, hope you guys enjoy them
60cc2eb9ca0edf0c819375fc4e59e0ddcba79eae345f6ebeb427b6c1f2e836d6.jpg
779b77d9ff16b3aa990c53685a012653d838706219f44fcca3094e83b3c23d59.jpg

AinsSakamoto

Nov 27, 2020
View attachment 2009778
Lets hope that they are talking about this September/Oktober and not 2023. Damn, Im already hiped

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes