Papagaio John

Dec 3, 2017
It says in the post that the english translation was made with DeepL. Is it the incomprehensible kind of MTL or is the translation actually decent?

Amirabilis

May 3, 2021
Just have a question, I'm currently doing the "investigate the slave city of takahama" quest and I'm not really sure what route i am at the moment and it is telling me to talk to the suspicious man but i have already talked to all the npc's in the area and seen no suspicious man. Is there a way to find him like a gimmick or is there a bug in this part of the game? The game is Samurai vandalism.

- Nvm, apparently there was a second area where i previously thought was inaccessible XD

Last edited:

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Year ago I "bet" with a friend- who will come out earlier = 1) PATCH 2.0 -_- or 2)Spider-man (Marvel) on PC o_O ... Now I regret that I did not agree to the bet ^_^

Reactions: zodd313

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
How do I install it if errors? because I follow the instructions and still I get the same error

View attachment 1975682

View attachment 1975680
You only need to change the language and date format. Afterwards, in game use japanese. The auto translator will change it from japanese to english. If you use english, the translator won't find the japanese, hence the error. Yeah I know it's dumb to have that option inside the game, since the translator is outside the game, but it's how it works. You will have a bit delay though, be warned.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I translated the menu, quests, sidequests, items, missing weapons, and many other things that weren't translated.
This is done with google translate, but please do note that the free Google Translate API that applications such as Reipatcher uses, is much much worse than the V3 they have on the manual Google translate and the API you pay for.
Make of that what you will.
I translated this for my self and thought that someone might be interested.

Install instructions:
Unzip the lc_tables file and put it in <game library>\AssetBundles\english\
Example path to file: D:\games\サムライヴァンダリズムver1.00\AssetBundles\english\lc_tables

I would advise anyone to take a backup of the original file. I have no problems, but I will not guarantee anything.
is this now included finally in the main download of the OP or do I still need to download and apply it separately?

Jun 3, 2018
Yo I changed my locale to japanese and installed the reipatcher. The menu and introduction translated well but the most of the dialogue remain untranslated.

samurai vandalism screenshot.png

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I found some dialog took upwards of 15 to 20 seconds to translate, and some within a few seconds. Seemed rather random.

Florent12

Aug 21, 2017
Guys is there a way to get rid of the Dude thats around Momo in normal route? i mean after the 4th chapter they do etch and we can get her to do stuff with monsters.. still no events spawn for her i got her umm basic 3 stats and main stat to rank A but exposure and bewbs cant be triggered without event the stats wont go up with just mid battle etch any solution or its just not implimented?

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Guys is there a way to get rid of the Dude thats around Momo in normal route? i mean after the 4th chapter they do etch and we can get her to do stuff with monsters.. still no events spawn for her i got her umm basic 3 stats and main stat to rank A but exposure and bewbs cant be triggered without event the stats wont go up with just mid battle etch any solution or its just not implimented?
The Rounin Route is the only one where Momo is separated from Gin and gets sexually trained

To do that you need to lose every important battle while ranking up your sex stats along the way, I would suggest turning on the option to choose wether to fight or automatically lose to get a better idea on which fights you need to win and which ones you need to lose to go down The Ronin Route

Reactions: Florent12

Florent12

Aug 21, 2017
The Rounin Route is the only one where Momo is separated from Gin and gets sexually trained

To do that you need to lose every important battle while ranking up your sex stats along the way, I would suggest turning on the option to choose wether to fight or automatically lose to get a better idea on which fights you need to win and which ones you need to lose to go down The Ronin Route
Tysm i played the ronin route but it felt as if everything is forced on them like the world they knew is ending and this what they are now ... hope they do add any quest or mini alt route for Momo where we could enjoy events as her on the main/pure route she just cheats but is forced or just something else lol .... finished the sister route today felt as if they went lazy and added human CG for monsters as well on the sister scenes with some monsters, P.S the ver 1.10 of the game is it broken for everyone? i tried it but wont let me get past chapter 3 always crashes the game before the very first Loli quest on normal route

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes