La-Pucelle-27

Jul 16, 2020
can i avoid loli content?

If you get the ronin route you get the loli content, I guess that you can give the blonde loli the chastity belt equipment and avoid seeing her mid battle animations, aside from that I think that her H-scene is unavoidable in that route.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Can you only focus on the blonde loli and play as her only? Or does doing routes for her mean you have to focus on the other thots?

Tsuchinoko666

Jan 1, 2021
Can you only focus on the blonde loli and play as her only? Or does doing routes for her mean you have to focus on the other thots?
There is no route specific to the loli, no. There are segments where she takes center stage by herself for a while, but that's about it.

La-Pucelle-27

Jul 16, 2020
In the Ronin route is where all the girls get diddled, if you go to the characters menu, there is an option to make the characters appear or not in battle, as well as to make them the lead, you can make the loli the lead and take the other two out of battles if you want.

Reactions: castoli

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
While we're all waiting for Kagura's translation next year, I noticed that ONEONE1's new game seems to be into production already
From what I know so far, it's called "The Eclipse Witch", the theme this time around seems to be witches (duh), and it doesn't look like it is set in the same universe as Ideology in Friction like this game was
It hasn't had an official release date revealed yet, but someone should probably get to work on a thread for whenever it does come out, lmao View attachment 1908896 View attachment 1908897
As long it has female corruption with interspecies pregnancy is fine by me. Although I hope they invest a bit more on the story, sometimes their stories feel a bit bland and repetitive. One game like that is fine, but it feels they are repeating the formula way too much. I hope the witch theme helps on that.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
wonder if kagura version has fixed problems it has running if it does hope it gets uploaded here
I assume most of the glitches will be patched out once Kagura releases their translation next year, a lot of the problems people have had with running the game seems to be related to their locale and all

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
When patch 2.0 is released, we can say it will be a REMAKE of the game ^_^
Never met person who could pass the game WITHOUT a single problem -_-
I still blame the transition to another engine -_-
What can they do there for a whole YEAR (they already seem to regret it)??? Meanwhile, Kagura translating everything-
Mostly (garbage) -_-...

• Angry
Reactions: Necronlord3

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
When patch 2.0 is released, we can say it will be a REMAKE of the game ^_^
Never met person who could pass the game WITHOUT a single problem -_-
I still blame the transition to another engine -_-
What can they do there for a whole YEAR (they already seem to regret it)??? Meanwhile, Kagura translating everything-
Mostly (garbage) -_-...
I'll fully admit that the transition to Unity was not as smooth as it could have been, but I do believe there are some genuine improvements that must have come from the engine switch, otherwise, ONEONE1 wouldn't have had a reason to switch engines in the first place
I do very much hope we'll start seeing more things done with Unity that couldn't have been done on RPG Maker going forward with this big patch and The Eclipse Witch

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Which reminds me that according to ONEONE1 The Big Patch should be coming out sometime in August or September, so we oughta make sure to keep an eye out for it, wouldn't wanna miss what might just be Mukuro, Momo and Kinako's final hurrah

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
I'm actually confused what issues people have been talking about with Unity on Samurai Vandalism. I bought the game and I've played it in Japanese, any bugs or crashes I encountered got patched out pretty quickly, and has been stable for a long time now.

LostNoire

Sep 16, 2021
I'm actually confused what issues people have been talking about with Unity on Samurai Vandalism. I bought the game and I've played it in Japanese, any bugs or crashes I encountered got patched out pretty quickly, and has been stable for a long time now.
Translation makes a lot of bugs appear.

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
So that's less of a issue with them transitioning to Unity, and more so MTL not working well with it.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Yeah, the issue with the built in translation is that it was a MTL that hit parts of the code, in addition to the actual text. So the game was developed in japanese, so at least some of the code was in japanese. When the MTL program was run it translated some of that code, which fucked it up and only affected the built in translation Oneone1 did. The fixes are there, but only for the Japanese version.

Since the translation itself was really poor, and so much broke Oneone1 abandoned their built in translation basically instantly. That has left everyone using Reipatcher to do their own MTL overlay (Reipatcher basically reads the text Unity outputs, and puts a translation over the original text without touching the code of the game, avoiding the bugs of the built in MTL.) The fact that Kagura got the rights to do the translation basically right away, Oneone1 had no reason to make any updates to their translation.

There are also a number of complaints I have about their switch to unity, but that's mostly them basically just recreating RPGMaker in unity for this game.

Reactions: Ubtsha

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Yeah, the issue with the built in translation is that it was a MTL that hit parts of the code, in addition to the actual text. So the game was developed in japanese, so at least some of the code was in japanese. When the MTL program was run it translated some of that code, which fucked it up and only affected the built in translation Oneone1 did. The fixes are there, but only for the Japanese version.

Since the translation itself was really poor, and so much broke Oneone1 abandoned their built in translation basically instantly. That has left everyone using Reipatcher to do their own MTL overlay (Reipatcher basically reads the text Unity outputs, and puts a translation over the original text without touching the code of the game, avoiding the bugs of the built in MTL.) The fact that Kagura got the rights to do the translation basically right away, Oneone1 had no reason to make any updates to their translation.

There are also a number of complaints I have about their switch to unity, but that's mostly them basically just recreating RPGMaker in unity for this game.
Imo the improved "combat sex" animations were worth it, most of 111 game's were getting stale

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Imo the improved "combat sex" animations were worth it, most of 111 game's were getting stale
I'm a huge fan of ONEONE1's Work thus far, but I do kinda wish they were willing to try and experiment more with their games instead of falling into a very similar formula for most of them

Firstly, the whole "Three Protagonists" mechanic for this game was a fairly interesting and well executed one in my opinion, both Momo and Kinako had nearly just as if not more scenes combined than most HRPGs tend to have all around, but at the same time there was a clear bias for Mukuro which meant the other two got a bit shafted when it came to their own scenes, SPECIALLY Mei
I really want them to revisit and refine this concept more in one of their future projects, it's a real shame they don't plan on bringing it back for The Eclipse Witch

Secondly, I really want to have some variety with their characters and the ammount of scenes they get, ONEONE1 MCs are always Big Chested High School Age Girls, I really want there to be a game where we could get an older, more mature lady as the lead, like Aizawa for this game and Aletta for TEC

Thirdly, better refined Ecchi Combat, more specifically, I find the way ONEONE1 has handled battle animations and clothing damage to be very clunky and a tad underwhelming all things considered, I really wish they could make a game that put more depth into it, like The Moral Sword of Asagi

Sorry for the long post, but TL;DR ONEONE1 and their team put a lot of work into their games and are undoubtly some of the highest quality HRPGs out there, but there is room for improvement I want to see them taking with their future games

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
Im guessing this is from the "incoming update" of the game and is not in the game, isnt?

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes