MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
They've said that "The Eclipse Witch" is more or less meant to be a not so subtle parody of Majo no Tabitabi, which explains why the MC, Alleta, looks so much like the MC from that show

Personally though, what I care more about is Alleta's mom, she is a 10/10 MILF, there are sex/corruption scenes planned for her and goddamn, I wish she was the main character so the game could be all about her since Aletta is very mid to me as far as ONEONE1 girls go
I'm probably gonna get this game exclusively for her scenes, lmao 20220706_063831.jpg 8270e631c40b088559e22001bf826da985152550aac422af368131111fe7e37a.jpg b0fc5a25f6d030a6b6b0bef72ba32a7270e63b766a667a5a4cbd9947504af293.jpg

theangel21

Oct 28, 2019
i think so too

after a long time waiting samurai vandalism get a english trans im not hype it anymore

better wait thier new game

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
They've said that "The Eclipse Witch" is more or less meant to be a not so subtle parody of Majo no Tabitabi, which explains why the MC, Alleta, looks so much like the MC from that show

Personally though, what I care more about is Alleta's mom, she is a 10/10 MILF, there are sex/corruption scenes planned for her and goddamn, I wish she was the main character so the game could be all about her since Aletta is very mid to me as far as ONEONE1 girls go
I'm probably gonna get this game exclusively for her scenes, lmao View attachment 1910537 View attachment 1910539 View attachment 1910540
I just hope things are a bit less binary for this game so you can play it more corruptiony or as a bit more of a slow burn instead of 100% pure or "Will fuck literally everyone and everything." I was initially hopeful that samurai vandalism was moving in this direction since there's a couple of early random scenes you can get before losing the MC's virginity, but it was more of the same.

Tsuchinoko666

Jan 1, 2021
Well, I have these vibe of "This character looks familiar" with most of every OneOne1 games. Logic since OneOne1 make "parody" of manga/anime with their games.

I'll put it in spoiler because there is a risk it will be long and that it don't interest everyone. =D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What would you say Samurai Vandalism is parodying? When talking to a friend about the Oneone1 games I described this one as giving off Akame ga Kill vibes. Also kind of hoping that the older games get even an MTL, the Island of Penance one looks fun, mainly because the girl looks like Xenovia.

Though... a Oneone1 game based off of Highschool DxD would be great!

Feb 2, 2019
What would you say Samurai Vandalism is parodying? When talking to a friend about the Oneone1 games I described this one as giving off Akame ga Kill vibes. Also kind of hoping that the older games get even an MTL, the Island of Penance one looks fun, mainly because the girl looks like Xenovia.

Though... a Oneone1 game based off of Highschool DxD would be great!
I didn't get too far in Samurai Vandalism. So, I don't know. But there is clearly a vibe "Akame ga Kill" as well. But again, most of their games have a small "Akame ga kill" vibes.
Ideology in Friction had this vibe as well with the prime minister... This guy gave me chill on the back. Particularly after he made a father ate his daughter without him knowing... and by putting her alive in a giant mixer ... after he raped the hell out of her... xD (the prime minister from akame ga kill was already a scumbag but the prime minister in ideology in Friction was completely evil ... )

Island of Penance is on Kagura Games list of project.

For High School DxD... Might be great. I am a Light Novel reader of this one. =D

Personally, the transformation of Lety, Crow and Hakuto in Meritocracy of the Oni and Blade make me think of some armor from DxD.
Crow as Malebolge Vritra Promotion (Saji Genshirou "Balance Breaker") The color associated to Vritra is Black and Purple.
Hakuto as Divine Dividing - Scale Mai. (Vali Lucifer's Balance Breaker) Colour associated to Albion is White.
Lety as Boosted Gear - Scale Mail. (Hyoudou Issei's Balance Breaker ==> but actually, a Rias version of the armor) Colour associated to Ddraig is Red.
ev_e05_2_000_0000_100.jpg
Saji.png Saji armor
5e995fb953ed1135f4af3880a17fb416.jpg Vali and Issei armor
d8xe40r-08ed6591-8090-4aa1-8781-4f9c491f2cad.png Rias version of Boosted Gear Scale Mail.

----
To come back to my last sentence of previous commentary.
Taima Ninja HIRAGI. Can't wait for a good translation of this one. A MTL translation exist. But is bugged. The MC is a parody of Sakura, the sister of Asagi in Taimanin Asagi. =D
wallhaven-1jep79.jpg Sakura is on the left, Asagi on the right (for the one not knowledgeable about Taimanin universe ==> on this forum? I highly doubt there is such uncultured men xD)
Hiragi 1.png From the cloth, The purple one is a parody of Oboro , while the green one is a parody of Sakura.

Last edited:

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
ONEONE1 Has confirmed in their latest post that the 2.00 Version of Samurai Vandalism will be available sometime in August at the earliest or September at the latest
Here's hoping it will be a significant update to further smooth the gameplay!

Also, I've compiled all I've managed to learn about The Eclipse Witch on another thread, so if you are interested in their next game, be sure to take a look:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-eclipse-witch-a-witchs-chronicles-oneone1s-new-game.123108/

Reactions: Jonathan Y

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
ONEONE1 Has confirmed in their latest post that the 2.00 Version of Samurai Vandalism will be available sometime in August at the earliest or September at the latest

Also, I've compiled all I've managed to learn about The Eclipse Witch on another thread, so if you are interested in their next game, be sure to take a look:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-eclipse-witch-a-witchs-chronicles-oneone1s-new-game.123108/
Ooh really ? August sounds great ! Thanks for the heads up.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017

Source on that post?

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
does anyone have a walkthrough or guide i don't speak japanese so i don't know most of it even mean

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes