Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
damn is there a release date?

Edit: I seriously need to learn how to read correctly
I believe there was a post already in the thread that kagura will release the game early 2023.
The big question though is if the "big update" that comes for the base game will be included in the translation. I fear not.

Edit: I seriously need to learn to read as well my dude xD

Last edited:

Anys_Negra

Feb 22, 2022
Kind people, please help, I don't know what to do anymore: cry, laugh, jerk off, but when I start a new game or try to switch to the next location, an error pops up P.s Stupid yandex translator 1655596380270.png 1655596410005.png

Last edited:

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
The Doujin is finally public folks!
If you guys know anyone who would be interested in translating them, be sure to let them know they're out and ready to be translated!
Screenshot_20220619-135817~2.png Screenshot_20220619-135823~2.png Screenshot_20220619-135828~2.png

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Did someone know when Kagura will release game?
No, no one knows. Maybe if you read the thread a bit you'd see that like every other post is someone asking the same question. If no one answered that same damn question when it was asked a few days ago, odds are there's nothing to post.

Best guess is early 2023 (which is from the last info posted by Oneone1 about it) IIRC.

Reactions: phoenix31
Nov 24, 2018
i like alicesoft games aswell as oneoneone games i gave up one
Daiteikoku
over 10 years ago any one hear or have info on the english translation of it

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
i like alicesoft games aswell as oneoneone games i gave up one
Daiteikoku
over 10 years ago any one hear or have info on the english translation of it
it was abandoned a few years ago, so the english translation patch was never finished.

here a quote from 2015 by the translation team:

" After conversing with Arunaru (a translator at MangaGamer), we have established that it is highly likely that Daiteikoku will get an official release in English within the future and this translation would be rendered obsolete. This project has been suspended until further notice. "

this happens a lot with titels from alicesoft and eukleia/eushully, get started then being abandoned because mangagamer puts out rumors of making a translation for something that never comes, meanwhile no fan translation will happen because nobody wants to waste their time since they thought mangagamer picks it up

Managagamer does more bad for this community than good

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Kind people, please help, I don't know what to do anymore: cry, laugh, jerk off, but when I start a new game or try to switch to the next location, an error pops up P.s Stupid yandex translator View attachment 1878663 View attachment 1878664
not sure if its the same problem i had but this game is the first and only game i ever played that did not accept any auto translators even the one in OP. Constant crashes like this sometimes randomly, sometimes specific. On the japanese version without auto-translate none of it happens.

Maybe try and look if the same happens for you on the non trans version, if not then its def the translation and you might have some messed up settings for it in the .ini file, if the same problem occurs with the non translated version, then your savefile might be corrupt or your game itself is corrupt, or you are simply not running it with the needed japanese locale/time.

Anys_Negra

Feb 22, 2022
not sure if its the same problem i had but this game is the first and only game i ever played that did not accept any auto translators even the one in OP. Constant crashes like this sometimes randomly, sometimes specific. On the japanese version without auto-translate none of it happens.

Maybe try and look if the same happens for you on the non trans version, if not then its def the translation and you might have some messed up settings for it in the .ini file, if the same problem occurs with the non translated version, then your savefile might be corrupt or your game itself is corrupt, or you are simply not running it with the needed japanese locale/time.
thanks for the tips, I'll try everything now

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes