Jackcarton

May 1, 2020
Anyone know how to fix this? the whole game was working fine up until this point, it always happens after these 3 choices, no matter which one i pick, it will crash after a few lines of dialog

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Anyone know how to fix this? the whole game was working fine up until this point, it always happens after these 3 choices, no matter which one i pick, it will crash after a few lines of dialog
1) Start Windows in full J. local -_-
2)DONT use Eng(translate program or els.)..
3)Wait Kagura -_-
I wait.... I haven't played the game... still waiting (almost a year has passed)

Reactions: Jonathan Y

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
So we're looking at Summer for the Big Update, and early 2023 for Kagura Game's translation.
God fcking damnit, see this shit pisses me off to no end. If Kagura hadn't put their greedy paws on this title, and if they hadn't announced a translation a whole freaking year before the actual release ( unless it gets delayed ofc, in which case, tough luck ), there might've been a chance a translator would've picked this up and made a decent fan translation already, but no, Kagura games got like what, twenty titles on their upcoming release lists with no actual release date and no set order in which they will actually get translated in.

Reactions: anon8525

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
Don't you guys think waiting is better?As long as you are willing to wait,you can finally download a complete game with full patches and contents installed( normally 1 year or 2 before the dev stops updating,teaching feeling is an exception),no fear for another update to redownload the game.KG will also release its game without censorship,apart from them,a lot of attractive games are waiting to be digged out,and i'm quite sure few of us have played most of them,even the top 20 games per year can cost us substantial time to play,so no need to hurry.

Reactions: Ericopa12

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
God fcking damnit, see this shit pisses me off to no end. If Kagura hadn't put their greedy paws on this title, and if they hadn't announced a translation a whole freaking year before the actual release ( unless it gets delayed ofc, in which case, tough luck ), there might've been a chance a translator would've picked this up and made a decent fan translation already, but no, Kagura games got like what, twenty titles on their upcoming release lists with no actual release date and no set order in which they will actually get translated in.
While that is true, with the fact Samurai Vandalism will be uncensored and considering the decent size censorships used especially in the Animations, I personally don't mind.

And also it has nothing to do with Kagura Games being greedy. OneOne1 deliberately mentioned that there would be a Steam release, prior to the game even coming out. The Developers and Kagura Games always are in contact when KG decides to pick up a game to translate.

Though I will admit it took them way longer to translate this than I expected, atleast when it comes to the current version of the game. They managed to translate Ideology in Friciton 2 months after the JP version came out in 2019, yet they couldn't even translate the current version of Samurai Vandalism within a Year.

Could be for multiple reasons though. Perhaps OneOne1 themselves wanted the release after the Big Update was done, perhaps Kagura Games wanted to release it after the Big Update was finished, OneOne1 did announce there would be a huge update to the game right after they released the game. Or it could be because Kagura Games has so many more games now on their plate, they can't focus so much on one particular game.

katisumii

Dec 16, 2020
im at chapter 4 but im completely stuck. there are no active quests i only have the nobles erotic quest.
im on ver 1.10.2

also i have no idea how to unlock the hentai events for the other 2 characters i can only do mukuro (black hair girl).
do i need to update the game or is it bugged?

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes