MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
A while back this game had an article written for a big Hentai magazine in Japan and man the artwork they made for it is great
Stuff like this is gonna make the wait for the steam release and Kagura's translation all worth it if you ask me!

Reactions: f9account

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Is this also a "only evil girls get to be impregnated"-game like Ideology in Motion?

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
*sigh*

I miss the good old days of Bitch Police and Island Of Penance. OneONE1 games have been taking themselves way too seriously since Killing Time considering how their plots are either ridiculous, super cliche, edgy or all of the above.

kitoS3mpai

Feb 9, 2021
i have a question i just have download the game in mega and the dowlaoding prcoess is fine when i extract it and try about a couple of minutes i exit the game for about an hour then play the game again when i try to enter the rooms theres an error pop out in my screen and it automatic exit the game so can anyone help me

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
I know a while back this game was buggy as hell. Is it still prone to crashing or is that resolved? And how poetic is it on a scale of 1 to "Bread bread bread!" ?

test255

Dec 27, 2018
Hey guys, how long is the Pure Love/Virgin route? I originally wanted to finish it first as I have heard the story of that route is better and then I can go enjoy full corruption routes. I've played for like 8 hours and just reached the part in which Peach and Gin shared their love and from the gameplay flowchart it seems I still have a long way to go...

lmao nevermind, just rushed through till the end with CTRL most of the times and it still took like 1.5 hours. The final battle sequence is almost like an anime. The story seems fun and the quantity and quality of content is really good but with auto-translation it's really not enjoyable.

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Huh, came here because I randomly remembered this game and saw that it only comes out early 2023...uff
I like Kagura Games translations but they seem kinda slow with no transparency how far they are with certain games.

Also question if the "Big Update" will be included in the official translation from them.

I am still depressed that they dont seem to translate the DLC for Pray Game from U-Room....which I am also waiting for to be translated. Only the base game

wirednull

Jan 2, 2018
Do the translation instantly translate or does it have to take a few seconds?

Mine takes a few seconds. I wonder if I DLed the wrong one.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Do the translation instantly translate or does it have to take a few seconds?

Mine takes a few seconds. I wonder if I DLed the wrong one.
Nope, that's normal for reipatcher. It's basically an overlay that reads the text, puts it through an online translator (google by default, though one version posted here is set to use deepL), and lays that translation over the original text. So it always takes some time the first time text appears in the game.

Anon_Ymous

Sep 3, 2018
It also stops working if you read too much in one sitting, I think google translator might have some time-based limit.

wirednull

Jan 2, 2018
Does anyone know how to change the translation of Reipatcher from DeepL to Google?

Just asking. I want to see the difference.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Here is what I've gathered so far about it:
- It will be an adaptation of The Ronin Route where all 3 girls turn into cock crazed sluts
- It will be divided into multiple parts, with this first part being mostly about Mukuro, with the others likely being about Momo and Kinako
- The official description from the website translated via DeepL:
"
Newly written e-book!
Comic adaptation of the super hit adult game!
A samurai girl, Mukuro, begins the most lascivious and harsh route.
What will the girl dedicate to survive, her pride or her body?

Mukuro, a samurai in the "Onikan", a unit under the direct control of the Shogunate, is a samurai who comes to an Ururu in a cave with a request.
defeated by an awlbear in a cave she was asked to enter.
and his clothes are torn off.

His virgin womb is tingled by the persistent caress of the beast's tongue.
The Samurai girl is forced to take a huge cock into her mouth without a break.
Her body is covered with the juices of the beast.
Finally, her hole, which has never been allowed to enter, is violated!
Mukuro is outraged by this dangerous crossbreeding, but..."

Anyone who works on translating doujins like these, be sure to keep your eyes open for these, I bet they will be a good way to experience Samurai Vandalism while we wait for Kagura's release!

Last edited:

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
Well, from the looks of things it will be a while before this game drops in the west
But looks like the first part of that Manga that was announced a while back is coming out on June 17th
And just from the cover alone it looks great!
View attachment 1862607
damn is there a release date?

Edit: I seriously need to learn how to read correctly

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes