rogirum

Aug 25, 2020
Kind people, please help, I don't know what to do anymore: cry, laugh, jerk off, but when I start a new game or try to switch to the next location, an error pops up P.s Stupid yandex translator View attachment 1878663 View attachment 1878664
У меня почти такое же было.
во первых распаковка, ты должен распаковать игру с японской кодировкой (в winrar кода файл открываешь - настройки - кодировка имен - японская)
Во вторых сам комп должен быть поставлен японскую кодировку те в интернете ищешь как изменить local system
В третьих должен быть установлен японский язык

Reactions: Anys_Negra

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
it was abandoned a few years ago, so the english translation patch was never finished.

here a quote from 2015 by the translation team:

" After conversing with Arunaru (a translator at MangaGamer), we have established that it is highly likely that Daiteikoku will get an official release in English within the future and this translation would be rendered obsolete. This project has been suspended until further notice. "

this happens a lot with titels from alicesoft and eukleia/eushully, get started then being abandoned because mangagamer puts out rumors of making a translation for something that never comes, meanwhile no fan translation will happen because nobody wants to waste their time since they thought mangagamer picks it up

Managagamer does more bad for this community than good
While those kind of rumours are bad, Mangagamer are translating a ton of Alice Soft games the last years.

Sarek

Dec 6, 2019
У меня почти такое же было.
во первых распаковка, ты должен распаковать игру с японской кодировкой (в winrar кода файл открываешь - настройки - кодировка имен - японская)
Во вторых сам комп должен быть поставлен японскую кодировку те в интернете ищешь как изменить local system
В третьих должен быть установлен японский язык
я сделал распаковку с японской кодировкой
я изменил локал систем на японский теперь вся виндовс на японском
и я не уверен но думаю язык тоже установлен?
в любом случае игра вылетает сразу после старта, или если загружать через сохранение то после встречи с НПС

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Has anyone had any luck with dumping the Doujin online?
I've been looking for it everywhere these last couple of weeks but it doesn't look like anyone has posted it anywhere

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
While we're all waiting for Kagura's translation next year, I noticed that ONEONE1's new game seems to be into production already
From what I know so far, it's called "The Eclipse Witch", the theme this time around seems to be witches (duh), and it doesn't look like it is set in the same universe as Ideology in Friction like this game was
It hasn't had an official release date revealed yet, but someone should probably get to work on a thread for whenever it does come out, lmao 20220705_081042.jpg 20220705_081932.jpg

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
While we're all waiting for Kagura's translation next year, I noticed that ONEONE1's new game seems to be into production already
From what I know so far, it's called "The Eclipse Witch", the theme this time around seems to be witches (duh), and it doesn't look like it is set in the same universe as Ideology in Friction like this game was
It hasn't had an official release date revealed yet, but someone should probably get to work on a thread for whenever it does come out, lmao View attachment 1908896 View attachment 1908897
What kind of Eclipse we talking about? Hopefully not the Berserk kind.

Feb 2, 2019
That witch looks somewhat familiar.
Well, I have these vibe of "This character looks familiar" with most of every OneOne1 games. Logic since OneOne1 make "parody" of manga/anime with their games.

I'll put it in spoiler because there is a risk it will be long and that it don't interest everyone. =D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes