RandomMilf

Oct 20, 2019
I'm a huge fan of ONEONE1's Work thus far, but I do kinda wish they were willing to try and experiment more with their games instead of falling into a very similar formula for most of them
I understand where you come from but people like stability. It's stressful to work on something you like for months but may not appeal to your audience, which is why a lot of people on industries of this type stick to what made them popular, or in most Erotic Games' case, drag out the game's completion for as long as possible since they can't know for sure whether they'll have the same results next month.
So, it's easier for them to keep doing what they're doing up until it stops working, then they hopefully have enough capital to do something else.

(something that I know but was hard to add is that you don't mean changing things completely, just enough so that the games don't feel like the game from last year but with a new code of paint)

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
i thought the offical translation was going to be published by kagura this august
has it been delayed ?
To clarify, the original plans for this game to be released in the west was meant to be in the summer, but due to some difficulties with the translation, it was delayed to 2023
Currently, ONEONE1's team is working on the big update for this game, which is said to be coming out sometime in either August or the next month according to them, there is no set release date, but it does seem the big update is close to release

It's unclear on how Kagura is taking the big update into account in their current efforts to try and release Samurai Vandalism on the west, in a best case scenario, the 2.00 Version will be the one that is shipped out, but a more likely scenario is for it to be sold as a DLC, like the Append DLC's for Meritocracy and Ideology in Friction, only time will tell

Tsuchinoko666

Jan 1, 2021

Look's like the second doujin is coming... at some point. Never did find a way to find the first one, though.

To clarify, the original plans for this game to be released in the west was meant to be in the summer, but due to some difficulties with the translation, it was delayed to 2023
Currently, ONEONE1's team is working on the big update for this game, which is said to be coming out sometime in either August or the next month according to them, there is no set release date, but it does seem the big update is close to release

It's unclear on how Kagura is taking the big update into account in their current efforts to try and release Samurai Vandalism on the west, in a best case scenario, the 2.00 Version will be the one that is shipped out, but a more likely scenario is for it to be sold as a DLC, like the Append DLC's for Meritocracy and Ideology in Friction, only time will tell

Did they ever share if Mei was getting any pregnancy content? Was hoping she would, since she can control her. Was also hoping for more inflation in the game too, lol.

Reactions: JumpNeet44

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018

Look's like the second doujin is coming... at some point. Never did find a way to find the first one, though.

Did they ever share if Mei was getting any pregnancy content? Was hoping she would, since she can control her. Was also hoping for more inflation in the game too, lol.
I would assume she will be getting some considering they're filling out all the rest of the content for her as well.

AinsSakamoto

Nov 27, 2020
Im sorry for being dumb but can someone help me with installing/making the game run in english? I really wish to play but cant figure out. Can you please explain to me step by step wtf do I need to do?

nightcrouser

Oct 9, 2017
Been holding out and waiting for official but goddamn its hard.
Is there still no way to play the MTL without it translating on the spot, but having it pre-translate or be pre-translated before going in?

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020

Second chapter of manga is out
So, good news and bad news

I managed to track down a place that potentially has a download link to both Chapter 1 and 2
Problem is, the files are locked behind some stupid Rapidgator subscription

So if anyone in this thread has a Rapidgator subscripition, try and see if you can download it yourself, may be the only way to get access to them right now

Slashyboy

Feb 15, 2019
Hey guys
Just found this game and even though I've looking around this thread I can't seem to find a solution for a certain bug, regarding some images being too big?
Should it even look like this?
1661349241233.png
Thanks in advance

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Hey guys
Just found this game and even though I've looking around this thread I can't seem to find a solution for a certain bug, regarding some images being too big?
Should it even look like this?
View attachment 2002296
Thanks in advance
Either this is intentional or a glitch that occurs on a bunch of specific scenes

I lean it on it being more of a strange choice due to how this is often followed by a zoom out to showcase the whole scene however

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
So, I have a question about this part.

Note: The official English language option / gameplay has a lot of bugs. You have been warned. As an alternative, we have patched the game with Reipatcher. So please use Japanese language instead.

Does this mean playing the game in English is almost impossible and that we have to use Japanese, meaning - unless we know the language - we couldn't understand the story?

seraphiel722

Jul 5, 2017
So, I have a question about this part.

Note: The official English language option / gameplay has a lot of bugs. You have been warned. As an alternative, we have patched the game with Reipatcher. So please use Japanese language instead.

Does this mean playing the game in English is almost impossible and that we have to use Japanese, meaning - unless we know the language - we couldn't understand the story?
Use Japanese language setting and let reipatcher do the translation.

seraphiel722

Jul 5, 2017
How to let reipatcher do the translation?

Sometimes, the Japanese is translated, like the menu. Other times, like when the characters are talking, it's not.
It usually does it's stuff automatically but is dependent on your internet connection (maybe there are other factors) and may sometimes take a while before the sentence gets translated. I think. I'm not really knowledgeable with these things as I just use what's been prepared by people here.

Reactions: WinKid

AinsSakamoto

Nov 27, 2020
I have a question about unofficial translation, does it still work and how better is it than original?
Btw, it would be nice if you could tell me if I done everything right with region staff, game load and can move out of the room (i havent played yet)

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes