MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Hey there!
I've been in talks with another user on the board lately who has access to ONEONE1's Posts and Updates via their Pixiv Fanbox and he allowed me to share it with you all
He compiled a bunch of them into a Drive Folder for everyone to enjoy, so if you desperatly need something to keep you waiting for the 2.0 Update and want a taste of the stuff in it or you're interested in their next game and want more info on it, you're all welcome to check it out:

Tsuchinoko666

Jan 1, 2021
Hey there!
I've been in talks with another user on the board lately who has access to ONEONE1's Posts and Updates via their Pixiv Fanbox and he allowed me to share it with you all
He compiled a bunch of them into a Drive Folder for everyone to enjoy, so if you desperatly need something to keep you waiting for the 2.0 Update and want a taste of the stuff in it or you're interested in their next game and want more info on it, you're all welcome to check it out:
Google Drive

Thanks a lot! It's all looking good.

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
Hey there!
Google Drive
basedbasedbasedbased

ok one more thing, why does that shit on her face keeps popping up everytime I open the psd file?
1662219617203.png

Last edited:

KurtIrving

Sep 16, 2020
basedbasedbasedbased

ok one more thing, why does that shit on her face keeps popping up everytime I open the psd file?
View attachment 2022624
That's the shading layer they left on.
If you open the .psd file with GIMP or Photoshop you'll see that they've left most of the layers on.
You need to flip which layers to turn on/off to get the image you want.

Tsuchinoko666

Jan 1, 2021
When I put it in English the game closes, is there anything to solve?
The built-in English mode is absolutely broken, don't bother trying it anymore. The Reipatcher from the current DL here is also having issues, so only the menus and some other UI stuff is translated. All we can do is wait until the Kagura translation next year.

At this point we might as well put (2.00 update in Sep/Oct, English Release sometime 2023) in the thread title, lol.

Sheer

Mar 11, 2020
Hey there!
Google Drive
Blessed content
Also, did you find someone with access to manga? All sources which I have is empty

KurtIrving

Sep 16, 2020
Blessed content
Also, did you find someone with access to manga? All sources which I have is empty
I'm not sure if anyone translated the Manga Ange but it's available to buy on DLSite:

Sheer

Mar 11, 2020
I'm not sure if anyone translated the Manga Ange but it's available to buy on DLSite:
If i have an opportunity I would love to buy it with pleasure. Unfortunately I'm live in the country with many sanctions

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
You know, in hindsight, I think Mei was probably the most dissapointing aspect of Samurai Vandalism for me atleast
Screenshot_20220906-184954~2.png
I don't know how much of a hot take this is, but she always felt way too much like just a carbon copy of Mukuro, and the fact she had next to no scenes compared to her sister, Momo and Kinako certainly didn't help her case

I think Azami should have been the fourth playable character instead, just looking at her I can tell her more mature figure and voice would've been a very nice departure from the rest of the girls who aren't even in their 20s yet, ONEONE1 definetly needs more variety in their games on that aspect, it gets kinda boring when all of ONEONE1's Protagonists are young girls who can't even drink yet
Screenshot_20220906-185004~2.png
Or hell, maybe not even have a fourth playable character and focus on adding more scenes for Momo and Kinako instead, I bet they and their fans would have appreciated it

Regardless, I'm hoping that Mei's new scenes in the next update will atleasy bring more to the table for her

Tsuchinoko666

Jan 1, 2021
You know, in hindsight, I think Mei was probably the most dissapointing aspect of Samurai Vandalism for me atleast
View attachment 2029263
I don't know how much of a hot take this is, but she always felt way too much like just a carbon copy of Mukuro, and the fact she had next to no scenes compared to her sister, Momo and Kinako certainly didn't help her case

I think Azami should have been the fourth playable character instead, just looking at her I can tell her more mature figure and voice would've been a very nice departure from the rest of the girls who aren't even in their 20s yet, ONEONE1 definetly needs more variety in their games on that aspect, it gets kinda boring when all of ONEONE1's Protagonists are young girls who can't even drink yet
View attachment 2029270
Or hell, maybe not even have a fourth playable character and focus on adding more scenes for Momo and Kinako instead, I bet they and their fans would have appreciated it

Regardless, I'm hoping that Mei's new scenes in the next update will atleasy bring more to the table for her
I was let down with how little Mei really added, as well. She was my favorite before the game came out from her design. Well, aside from her pose where she is drawing her sword, her arm does some weird stuff to her boobs in that one, lol. But during the game (after Reipatcher was put on and was still working) I was like '... isn't this just Mukuro's story? A standoffish girl with a hidden soft side, with a male love interest who seems unflappable and teases her?'. To be honest, i was kind of put out that while there was a Mukuro/Mei scene (not that I found a way to unlock it) there wasn't a way for Mukuro to have a threesome with Mei and Ranmaru. Considering that Mukuro abandoned all her friends to be with her sister (and other stuff, i guess, lol) I thought it would have been a logical/illogial extreme for it to end up that way. Well, that and when everyone at the Byakuya Meeting Table(TM) realizes he is bedding two sisters at once sounds hilarious.

As a side note, Ideology in Friction (the previous Oneone1 game for those who don't know) has a Tropes page. Zepp Ende from the game is even on the Death Battle *Fanon* wiki. It's weird to see!

BlackFoiter

Apr 16, 2019
If I remember correctly, they are also adding pregnancy cicles to Momo, Kinako and Mukuro's sister as well, I assume we'll be getting some extra stuff as well given the sheer size of this update

I tried out that gacha game too and I'll be honest, it was boring as fuck, and just like any other Gacha, they were making it way too difficult and tedious to get the characters you actually care about without grinding, so I didn't bother with it, lol

Since we'll be waiting on this one for a while still, here's some of the new CGs I managed to get my hands on, hope you guys enjoy them
View attachment 2010120
View attachment 2010121
would like more of these pls if you get your hands on any more of them.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
how is the translation?
1)A normal translation could have been a YEAR ago, but KAGURA did not do it after heard about PATCH 2.0 from 1-1 -_- and decided to wait(A bunch of bugs - it's logical, what's the point of re-issuing the translation?) ...
in short = everything depends on this patch, the faster it comes out, the faster we get translation... but for now, ONE-ONE seems to be suffering from bullshit!_!
2)I have repeatedly said and I will repeat again - it was NOT necessary to do such a large-scale project in a new field (i.e. Unity) ... on the familiar RPG-M everything will be fixed quickly... but it was necessary to make a small (insignificant) a project to improve the experience of working with the (NEW) engine(for them)... now they themselves apparently regret it, because SILENCE(about the patch and in general) has been more than a year KARL O_O ... Also, KAGURA herself does not want to take on UNITY games, because their base is mainly RPG-M games -_- ...
in short- (POSSIBLY) we will not see soon the translation X_X

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes