Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Love japanese games and oneone1 are really good, but come on, they could make a decent translation in at least one of their games, almost all of them if not all are machine translated. I don't think they will go bankrupcy just for translate their games to english.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Love japanese games and oneone1 are really good, but come on, they could make a decent translation in at least one of their games, almost all of them if not all are machine translated. I don't think they will go bankrupcy just for translate their games to english.
Well, they already have Kagura working on translating their games nowadays so I think they're good on that front
I'm happy to have any good translations for any H Game really, it wasn't until very recently that japanese devs started seeing the potentital profits they would get from releseing their games on the west fully translated instead of leaving that up to their most dedidacted (and horny) fans

Reactions: Luckzor

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Well, they already have Kagura working on translating their games nowadays so I think they're good on that front
I'm happy to have any good translations for any H Game really, it wasn't until very recently that japanese devs started seeing the potentital profits they would get from releseing their games on the west fully translated instead of leaving that up to their most dedidacted (and horny) fans
for this type of h-game sure, japanese devs have tried multiple times to attract a western audience but it tends to go badly.

Sheer

Mar 11, 2020
So did you find a place to upload it?
You're welcome to upload it on the ONEONE1 Drive Archive if there's nowhere else, just hit us up and we can do it
DLsite just fucked my ass and don't want to download it. So it's time for hard measures (Plus i've also got 2nd part)

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
As I understand it, it’s impossible to start (normally) the game without changing the region and language? I don't want to do this for this game -_-
Nerves of steel... I've been waiting for a year.... I'll wait some more (patch and translation) ^_^ ...otherwise I would have finished the game a long time ago.
The first debate was - which will come out faster Spider-Man or Patch? Now the second dispute - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. or a patch? ^_^

Reactions: Blake639
Jul 22, 2017
Is this game getting more animations later or why am I seeing them post more animation on Ci-en? Also is there something we can do to avoid the gallery finishing the animated scenes so fast? They should be looped with options to cum or finish animation.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes