Fatso999

Jul 14, 2019
It's more broken than the buggy 1.0 release, English still breaks the game but changing the language also crashes the game

Maybe as an intermediate fix take the old config file that's already changed the language to Japanese to get around it

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Its not only the English transaltion provided by 111 thats fucked... some images that are supposed to be portraits are zoomed in and little portrait animations are slowed down an effing lot.
Anyway heres an autotranslator that works for unity based games and so far I have not had any issues. It just takes 1 second to translate text as it appears on the screen. Just make sure you delete the English.json file from the base game.

Reactions: Blake639

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Is all the sex in the update still locked behind failing quests and putting yourself on a bad route?

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
Its not only the English transaltion provided by 111 thats fucked... some images that are supposed to be portraits are zoomed in and little portrait animations are slowed down an effing lot.
Anyway heres an autotranslator that works for unity based games and so far I have not had any issues. It just takes 1 second to translate text as it appears on the screen. Just make sure you delete the English.json file from the base game.
anybody tried this?

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
It's more broken than the buggy 1.0 release, English still breaks the game but changing the language also crashes the game

Maybe as an intermediate fix take the old config file that's already changed the language to Japanese to get around it
it works, I'll try using that unity translator now

Edit: well it works fine for me, so just change that config file and then use Reipatcher and you guys should be good to go

Last edited:

sanzenin98

Aug 28, 2018
Can someone upload a complete save file if you finish the game?
Yeah I know I can just unlock all scene with 1 click, but I kinda like Roaming around find the NPC, or just save at the sex scene choice, just to feel the heat, many thanks.

Sheer

Mar 11, 2020
2.0 is dropped so KG's priority is release this as soon as possible (if they want money). I hope they started to translate SamVan a long time ago. IIrc someone leaked info about release at the end of the year

Roxwell

May 24, 2017
IDK wtf is wrong with that Torrent game but nothing works:
Replacing config files suck
Deleting English language files suck
Changing system locale suck
Even ReiPatcher suck! Much to my surprise...

Man... Sometimes I really wish such "Engine changing" devs a worst luck in their and future generations for making such technically shitty stuff.

Datarios

Sep 11, 2018
IDK wtf is wrong with that Torrent game but nothing works:
Replacing config files suck
Deleting English language files suck
Changing system locale suck
Even ReiPatcher suck! Much to my surprise...

Man... Sometimes I really wish such "Engine changing" devs a worst luck in their and future generations for making such technically shitty stuff.
Theres a Bugfix released in the devs Ci-En page alongisde a FlowChart and save files, could help you with that issue (needs to follow his page to unlock download access).

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes