gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Fuck I've been playing for 2 hours and can't get the ronin route to start? I've failed every mission I can but it says I'm already unto chapter 3 - did I miss the trigger somehow or does it happen at the end of chapter 3?

Not really a fan of the new still cut-ins. You almost have to intentionally trigger the old h-animations by stacking block over and over again. Either way does anyone have a save anywhere around the start of the ronin route for the new version? Would save me a ton of time and frustration.

Reactions: 0v3rkill

Wight-Troox

Jun 15, 2017
Just what the hell is wrong with the game, ver 1.0 was unplayable and even after managing to stop the crash at start, it would still crash during the game at random making it unplayable, but now, with version 2.0, even after downloading the fix from their page, it still crashes at launch even after removing the english part from the files
And yes, I have region set to japanese

Reactions: mafixo97

Bruh_Huh

Jan 16, 2019
Windows 10 and 11(?) dont work with locale emulators anymore, you gotta change it to either the beta unicode or change it japanese in the system itself.
I use Windows 7(and please, spare me the preach to upgrade to 10/11, I used to use 10 and HATED it). This is something I've only seen in this game so far, every other game either required App Locale, changing system language or did not care about my settings. So far, almost all Unity Engine games were in that third category. OneOne1 must have done something specific to localize their game.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Just what the hell is wrong with the game, ver 1.0 was unplayable and even after managing to stop the crash at start, it would still crash during the game at random making it unplayable, but now, with version 2.0, even after downloading the fix from their page, it still crashes at launch even after removing the english part from the files
And yes, I have region set to japanese
you also need to put regional format in japanese (just below region) for the game to work.

Reactions: Wight-Troox

Addexs

Jul 10, 2021
Got this error starting the game using ver2.0 wondering how to fix it somehow got an english mtl one
The solution that worked for me is to remove english.json before opening the game after unzipping. So it's loaded directly into JAP and it's just stuff to use the ReiPatcher to translate it.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
hmm got the version 2.0 off hentaibedta did they seriously remove all after episodes? :cautious:
then what even the fk is the point of version 2.0 it's still a broken english mess of crash and we even getting less stuff for it, man this damn group is beyond incompetence.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Loligami

Wight-Troox

Jun 15, 2017
you also need to put regional format in japanese (just below region) for the game to work.
Jesus Fuck man, someone need to pin a message or something to the board to explain all the steps required to be able to play the game
Once the steps are done, it works just fine, your info was the last piece of the puzzle, but man
So first you need to remove the translation files from the game, the fact that 9 months after the game was first released those files still break the game and haven't been removed is honestly mind boggling
Then you need to download the fix from their CI-EN page, but you can only get access to that fix if you're following them, very important
Then you need a unity MTL tool because honestly the game gets much harder otherwise, someone posted a link to that in the thread, it's just a few pages before, max 5 pages
And once all of that is done, you need to change your regional format to Japanese which is in the same place as region in your control pannel

syliastingmon

Nov 22, 2017
Man, I knew people were impatient but so impatient that they couldn't even check the thread for answers before repeating the same issue over and over? Ah well, was good for comedy at least. Anywho... now that my good deed for the century has been done? Back to lurking!

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes